Live from Big Oak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live from Big Oak?

How about a live hunt from Big Oak tomorrow and Saturday? Anyone interested in that? If so, I will need help trying to figure out how exactly to make my pictures that are taken on my phone small enough files to post. Surely someone can help with that?!

You can down load a photo resizer app or talkacrap asks you what size

Comment

awesome thank you very much

Comment

Let's see if this works. If it does we are in business!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Haha...Ok, now that we have that figured out...Live hunt from big oak starting tomorrow morning!!!!

Comment

Can't wait to see that ram in a ldp good luck!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Sweet, good luck

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

. I know service is bad there but we need updates.

Comment

ok the service is horrible lol but I hooked up the old laptop to the personal hotspot on my phone (barely getting any service) This is a quick review of the day. Sheep 0 me 1...Got the big dall down this morning. I was rather nervous and made some terrible shots (don't judge me in the end he died lol) First shot was too far back but clipped the back of his lungs barely. Second shot went through his leg and hit a main artery, third shot was at a quartering angle and did not penetrate the rib cage, same with the fourth shot. Dang broadheads were killing me. I got lucky and hit a main artery and ended it pretty quickly. I am not going to lie. I was more nervous than I had ever been for any animal I think. This thing is a monster!!!! Tomorrow dad is after the big fallow or possibly a red stag. Hopefully he connects. Oh and I will post pics as soon as I get home tomorrow evening.

And for those of you that do not know. Buff and Ms Lisa and Ms Whitney and Ms Bagley are freakin awesome. This place rocks. I will be back many times in the future I am sure. The hospitality is great, the accomodations are great, the land is beautiful and honestly the only complaint I have is the shower head is not quite tall enough for us freaks of nature that are 6'7" haha. For real though, this is a top notch operation. I will post pics when I can!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the ram. Hope your dad has luck on the fallow. He taunted me last weekend.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393036094.274319.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	24288727

Comment

Let's see some pictures!

Comment

Congrats on your kill can't wait for pics

Comment

Working...
                              X