Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sure

Comment

2 more weeks!anyone have any currents reports to tell?

Comment

Counting down the days, any body coming or going from BH this week or next?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          Counting down the days, any body coming or going from BH this week or next?
          I'm headed down to hunt Wednesday thru Sunday in the Waver Tree pasture.
          I'll try to send updates.

Comment

Please do

Comment

Well due to a change we will be there 10-15th. Gonna be here soon!

Comment

Bring your rubber boots! Its a muddy mess down here.

Comment

Either update us on this thread or start you one. Would love to get some feedback on the deer movement. Hoping it dries up some by Sunday. Slight chance of rain on Monday.

Comment

It has been pretty slow in the Waver Tree. I've sat three times now and have only seen one spike. There are a butt load of hogs though. The ground is drying out pretty good in this pasture. I was leaving camp, headed to the stand this morning and had two decent bucks cross the road in front of me. Must have been feeding during the night.
                    I'll try to update later today.

Comment

Man not what unwanted to hear, stay with it.

Comment

Clay4626 and bjrrhoades have yall seen anything yet?

Comment

I didn't see anything. I ended up having to come home today. I talked to another group that was hunting Hog South and they saw a couple young bucks but nothing big. Everything is still very green down there so evidently the deer are not moving much to eat. I also talked to a Game Warden that was parked on the side of the highway and he said it has been extremely slow all around Uvalde county.
                          I wish I had better news for you, but unfortunately, I don't. Good luck on your hunt!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X