Swarovski Optik customer service AAA+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swarovski Optik customer service AAA+

I wanted to give praise to a great company and exceptional product.......I have bino's and a rangefinder from them, the rangefinder I have owned for 10+ years and this year could not get a reading (1000 yard model).......emailed them and they gave me a RO# and I sent it in. 4 weeks later its back completely refurbished, as new if not new! I was pre-paired to pay whatever it took to fix and they charged me a total of "0", complete with extra service of non-warranty items. This is exceptional service and commitment to a wonderful product that works as it should. Yes, its expensive, and after all the less expensive stuff I owned before, I am happy I made the investment in quality. Lifelong products are worth every penny, and the joy and pride of ownership, combined with perfect optics are worth each day in the field with quality gear. Thanks for making my hunts better all these years Swarovski! Drool and tears over, carry on........

Ditto on this post almost verbatim Chuck. Sent off some SLC 10x42's I've had for at least 12 or 13 years and obviously prepared to pay. Work order and binos returned having been "warrany serviced" with a zero balance and they pretty much gave me brand new binoculars back. Absolutely awesome!!!!

Comment

Great to know if I have problems in the future. Thanks

Comment

That is awesome right there.

Comment

This is why you buy swaro & avoid Leica on top shelf glass...Leica has no lifetime warranty and charges out the nose to fix anything that has passed the one year or whatever it is. They indeed make fine glass, but lose overall on service after the sale.

Zeiss is said to be real good on the customer service as well.

Comment

Working...
          X