Rising Threat, Shrinking Military on FOX News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
    The most ****ing of the whole story was nothing to do with cutting expenditures.
    It was having 3 of your secretaries of defense saying you didn't listen to not only them but most of the other military experts. Also one of those was and is a loyal democratic supporter.
    Exactly. Gets good advice and then listens to the crepes suzette crowd.

Comment

Rob,
      You understand it.
      It may seem as an unfortunate thing to many and to a degree I understand it. If it wasn't the USA doing it one can only imagine how this world would look after decades upon decades if it was Russia or China leading.

Comment

I have said it before. It will take past my lifetime to completely get over the damage he has done.

Comment

This guy if it was earlier in our country's time would be tried and convicted of treason.
          Instead he is idolized by millions.
          It's totally insane isn't it?????
          AND
          The majority of people in this country just do not care or are just so busy living their life that they are oblivious to what the terrorist in cheif has done, to this country and our military, from the Oval Office.
          Most do not even know that our military has been cut.. Totally clueless and in the dark. I've talked to some of these people. I know...
          To me it is mind boggling..

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            It's sad, and so many simply do not understand what our Military provides us and the free market economies. If we hadn't kept a strong military presence through the decades, our country wouldn't be sitting in the cat bird seat she's sitting in right now.

The reason so many can complain about military spending is in fact, we spent money to shore up our STRENGTH WORLD-WIDE, TO GAIN AN UPPER HAND THROUGH THE WORLD'S ECONOMIES.

It's connected folks....like it or hate it. When you have the most powerful military in the world, with that, you gain the LEADERSHIP SEAT with world-wide agendas - which includes science, economies, environmental issues so on and so forth.

I'll close.....having the strongest Navy and Air Force in the world, where it can PROJECT POWER AROUND THE GLOBE AT MOMENTS NOTICE - this gets the Chinese, Russian and Terrorists attention.

The current build-up of ISIS, is directly involved with a weakened American military. ISIS is seizing this opportunity of "lack of MILITARY LEADERSHIP by the OBAMA administration" to pursue their underlying goal of ethnic cleansing.

Not having a strong world-wide military means, ISIS will continue to grow and multiply until eventually, they will be here. We must remember, our military is in place to protect our nation - well away from our shorelines. If we don't project power outside of the USA, we've opened our door to allow them in here at home.

Rob out!
            I agree 100%

Comment

Wow is all I can say. I knew it was bad but never that bad.
              Gates is as good as it gets. He is extremely credible. He basically thinks Obama is an idiot and the only thing with the military he showed passion on was changing the don't ask don't tell policy. So sad.
              And having federal spending laws realigned so that now anytime there's a raise in military spending, there has to be an equitable increase in domestic "social" (i.e. welfare) spending. And like wise, if federal welfare spending is cut, the military has to be reduced the same amount.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                This administration is amazing. Yesterday they, The White House censored the video of French president's speech by eliminating interpreter's translation of the words 'Islamist terrorism'
                And...

Obama Nixed CIA Plan That Could Have Stopped ISIS: Officials

Comment

Only 899 hits on a subject as serious as this. You see, People just do not care..

That was a very interesting and scary segment....

Comment

I watched it on DVR yesterday. No big surprises here. My wife actually made the comment of why I was watching it when I had been saying the same thing for a while. I think it also explains why the current SoDef is an appointee with no prior military experience like Gates, Hagel, or Panetta.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Only 899 hits ....
                      Not new on TBH or probably the general population, but I am sure many have their thoughts.
                      Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                      . No big surprises here
                      U would be correcto!

Comment

Working...
                      X