Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon Express Mayhem vs. Easton full metal jacket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Express Mayhem vs. Easton full metal jacket?

I shoot Carbon express mayhems and can't say a negative word about them, but always like to try other stuff out, any thoughts on the Full metal jackets?

My buddy has em I don't like em even if you make a pass through shot the aluminum kinks or bends I'd rather shoot carbon arrows myself i shoot carbon express maximas weight forward and love em tipped with G5 strikers

Comment

If you want good aluminum carbon mixture arrows go with the ACCs. Probably one of the best arrows ever produced. They'll bend, but not as fragile as the FMJs. They are carbon outer shell over an aluminum inner shaft that allows them to pick up the weight.

Comment

I've shot FMJ for year and couldn't imagine changing.

Comment

Carbon Expresses all day. The FMJ's get great penetration, but you don't know if you have tweaked it a little bit until you shoot and miss by 6".

Comment

CX

Comment

Fmj.

Comment

Originally posted by stepheng21 View Post
                I shoot Carbon express mayhems and can't say a negative word about them, but always like to try other stuff out, any thoughts on the Full metal jackets?
                Are you looking for a heavier arrow. I shoot a carbon express maxima hunter. I'm looking for more weight for a zebra hunt. I've been shooting the fmj, but I have a hard time buying at that price knowing they can be bent. Now I'm going to try gold tip knetic arrows.

I also like to try different things. For the hunt I'm trying to get some vpa 175 gn broadheadsI

Comment

I shoot fmj and the pile driver. I like both

Comment

Originally posted by gmc View Post
                    Carbon Expresses all day. The FMJ's get great penetration, but you don't know if you have tweaked it a little bit until you shoot and miss by 6".
                    You could spin test your arrows before you put them in the quiver and go on your hunt.

Comment

I've shot FMJ's since they came out and am not going to change

Comment

Anyone shot the CE Hunter KVs? I really want to try them out but can hardly find any reviews... Nice and heavy...

Comment

Mayhem for me for the last 4 years.

Comment

Mayhem and Mayhem Hunters is all I've used and will probably be switching to the Piledrivers next season

Comment

I shoot all carbon on my compound. Fmj's on Trad. Dont exactly know why. It just worked out that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X