Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    Only you can make that decision.

I had a 2008 Diamond BI and it was a great bow, just lacked a little in the speed department.

If you want a faster bow there's plenty of options. Don't limit yourself though. Shoot as many as you can and let the bow pick you.
    Good advice there. I did like you. I have a great bow in the 2010 Charge, but liked the speed I wanted. I ended up buying a new bow last week.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
      I'm a buy a new bow every year kind of guy

so I'm not going to give great advice
      I may not go every year or every other year but to me bows are phones, computers and other technology.... Every few years there is something that faster, stronger, and better than what you have.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice though everyone. If worse comes to worse and i dont find any that just scream at me after i shoot on friday then i'll keep mine and try out new models next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshRA View Post
          I may not go every year or every other year but to me bows are phones, computers and other technology.... Every few years there is something that faster, stronger, and better than what you have.
          This is true!

However I'm thinking that we may have hit a plateau. Seems like the 30-33" ata, 7" BH at 330-340 ibo rated speeds seem to be most popular. That's just an observation.

And I'm more of a 3-4 bow a year guy. I'm ate up with it.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice though everyone. If worse comes to worse and i dont find any that just scream at me after i shoot on friday then i'll keep mine and try out new models next year.
            You should wait until jan-feb anyways. BT hasn't released theirs yet and I'm sure there may be other unveilings at the ATA show!

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              This is true!

However I'm thinking that we may have hit a plateau. Seems like the 30-33" ata, 7" BH at 330-340 ibo rated speeds seem to be most popular. That's just an observation.

And I'm more of a 3-4 bow a year guy. I'm ate up with it.
              Thats how im sure i'll be as well, every 3-4 years and since i've had mine since 2009 it seems to be about time.

Comment

Thats how im sure i'll be as well, every 3-4 years and since i've had mine since 2009 it seems to be about time.
                You misread......I get 3 or 4 bows a year....lol

and that's low for some people I know

Comment

Oh wow haha, i totally misread. If i was that way my wife would kill me lol. But good news is she may be like that, im about to buy her her first bow.

Comment

If you like the diamond, dont go shoot an insanity.

you'll spend the money, I can almost promise you

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
                      If you like the diamond, dont go shoot an insanity.

you'll spend the money, I can almost promise you
                      That is a bow on my hitlist to try out tomorrow. I like my diamond, just needs more umph back behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X