Stabilizer length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stabilizer length

in comparison to ata. Anybody shoot longer stabs on short ata bows?

I shot an 8" Stokerized when I had my 2011 Pulse with a 6" BH.

Comment

I shoot a Hoyt Vector 32" and use a 11.5" octane

Comment

11.5 doinker on my vector 35 turbo

Comment

11.5" Doinker a-bomb on my 2012 Carbon Element 33" ata

Comment

9" stocker on 30" ata heli-m

Comment

I shoot a 10" bstinger on my invasion. Works real well IMO. But every bow seems yo balance a little different.

On my answer I was shooting without my stab on it this past Saturday and was shooting really well. I noticed I didn't have my stokerized on it and slapped it on.

Really makes me wonder if I even need it, but I'm a nerd, I'll put it on because it looks cool. Lol

Comment

10" b stinger here.

Comment

When I compete I shoot a 32" front stabilizer and an 8" side bar.

Comment

I think in general on short ATA bows like the Heli-m you want a smaller stabilizer, they seem to like them more. Like 3"-7".

On normal/longer ATA bows go for a 8"-12". I think B-Stinger and Strokerized are the best 2 you can buy IMO. I'm planning on running an 8" stinger hunter xtreme on my Answer when I get it.

If your tree stand hunting and doing everything at 30 yards or closer, it really doesn't matter like it does for Western hunting where you may have to make a 50 yard shot. It's more just to lessen vibration and hand shock in that instance. In fact a shorted one is better so you won't hit it on any branches.

Comment

Originally posted by cjkozik View Post
                      10" b stinger here.
                      Ditto on both invasions and the insanity. Like to get the weight far enough out to stabilize the shot. And, do not care if it is a little forward heavy. Cheers!
                      Fred

Comment

Working...
                      X