CPS hair test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPS hair test?

i called cps on friday on my ex. i want to know if i can request to have a hair folicle drug test done. she knows how to beat a urine test and so does her boyfriend. any help would be appreciated.

my wife used to work for cps and she always ordered the hair folicle. There is no way to request it to be done but your chances are higher(no pun intended) if you bring that up to the investigator and during the intake, and also it depends on the type of drug, marijuana does not test well in a hair folicle.

Comment

A lot of the recent test have been swab test. You cannot beat a swab test or a Hair Test.
      Sorry I can't help, but been through the whole CPS thing here recently with my grandson.

Comment

I can't add any info on a folical test but hope that things get better for you and your kids. That's like throwing gas on the fire if she finds out you called them. Good luck.

Comment

Best of luck --

I don't know if he is still practicing, but Ken Ross used to be one of the best family law guys in Longview.

Comment

they told my ex who called them for some reason. i called the cps office today and plead my case on why i wanted the hair test so we will have to see. however the cps worker told me that they rarely will do anything when someone is positive for marijuana. oh well i guess that means ill get the court involved....again and get a court mandated test that i have to pay for. its like pi$$in in the wind dealin with all this.

Comment

Working...
            X