Engrish in Shenzhen, China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engrish in Shenzhen, China

Unfortunately I havent had a chance to do some serious photography, but been snapping shots when I can. Thought you guys would enjoy these signs at least...

If you don't get it, I'm not explaining

For some reason this sign made me laugh. My first thought was "no marching bands?"

Rules for one of the hotels I stayed at...

The amount of people here is absolutely mind blowing. So much activity its unreal. People are shopping, eating, and in general spending money like crazy. I asked a guy that lived here and they said this area wasnt effected much at all by the market downturn over the last few years. Capitalism is alive and well here.

The driving here is nuts. You basically just weave in and out of people, cars, bikes, etc... People commonly drive INCHES away from each other while weaving around.

The electonics markets here are HUGE. The don't just have consumer products, but they also have every part of every product. You can buy 1000's of different cell phone parts for every make/model phone around. I am talking about speakers, keypads, circuit boards, LCDs, you name it. I think about 80% of everything sold here is a knock off. They have "ipads" here that are made of plastic and running andriod. Many apple laptops just happen to be running windows and have questionable build quality. Its really amazing.

They don't really like you taking pictures inside of these major electronics malls. You can see the police man in the left of the frame running over to me. Chinese prison didnt sound like a good place to go.

I hope a REALLY big bus is coming...

Sorry for the horrid quality on this picture. It was raining and I was in a hurry. This was super cool to see in action.

Cool pictures!

Comment

Be careful....and safe..

Comment

Knee how maw? Very cool Pics....Sigh chin!

Comment

Love the signs! Thanks for sharing....

Comment

Cool pics and funny signs. I have a collection of cel. phone pics I have taken of asian restaurant menu items like "Broccory Beef"

Comment

And we thought " Black friday " crowds were crazy.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

great pics

Comment

Nice pictures. I don't think the throat in that toilet is big enough!

Comment

Working...
                    X