3-D at IBA on 2-10-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-D at IBA on 2-10-08

We have our 2nd shoot of the year this weekend. Come on out and have some fun.
    Last edited by bow5; 02-04-2008, 06:25 AM. Reason: add link

I'm there for sure!

Comment

Iba

Tracy and I will be there......early......9:57 am

We will see you Sunday!!!!

Comment

Is it a California start 10am-12pm??? Cards in by 3pm

Comment

I will be there @ 4 in the morning. notttttt !!!!! See you Sunday M.

Comment

We do 10am shotgun starts. If enough people request we might change to California starts. If we do it would have to be score cards in by 3pm.

Let us know what you guys think about start times.
            Also how did everyone like the 1/2 known, 1/2 unknown at Cowtown last weekend? We might consider this also if it is what the shooters want.

Comment

I think that participation will increase as the year progresses with the 1/2 & 1/2 format. Those new to 3D will be more likely to give it a chance. It is a little more work getting ready, but the numbers will be better in the end.

Comment

I agree with Todd. Seems like everyone liked the 1/2 and 1/2 format. It also stays more in line with the ASA qualifiers and is a good tool for learning course management. There will always be some resistance, but for the most part it should help.

Comment

I have no problem with the 1/2 & 1/2. Keep the shotgun starts though. It let's everyone finish pretty much at the same time.

Comment

Yeah. What Todd, Glenn, and Randy said. ^^^^^^

I think the 1/2 and 1/2 format is good for the new shooters and the "old" shooters. I think it will bring out more shooters. Cowtown had 102 shooters Sunday. That is great attendance for a club shoot. I am not saying that the 1/2 and 1/2 format was the reason for the great turnout. Cowtown has a beautiful new property and they put on a great shoot but I think the new format makes it even more attractive.

Comment

I enjoy shooting all unknown, BUT I think that shooting 1/2& 1/2 is going to get more people involved in shooting. If you are new you might give it a try because of the format. It puts a lot less pressure on a new shooter. Hopefully the word will spread and we can have 100+ shooters at all of the club shoots in the area.

Comment

I love the sports of archery, I love the poeple I see and meet at every shoot I go to. I love you all !!!!!! and that's what I'm all about. (hit & miss targets) :O)

Comment

We will probably give the 1/2 & 1/2 a try this weekend. We may even let the 14's be in play.

Comment

WAY TO GO LES!!! Sorry Marty, I couldn't help being a smarta@@!

Comment

Les is more.

Comment

Working...
                              X