No announcement yet.

Charity 3d shoot muenster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gonna be a lot of fun not worrying about my shooting skill but my distance judging skill sucks. I will bring a lot of arrows to replace those I never find

Comment

What tricks do yall use to judge distance w/o rangefinders?

Comment

there are a ton of tricks to this game. if you go stand on a pitchers mound, and look at the home plate, there is your 20 yards. find objects to size up from there, and get used to how they look. then compare what you see there to the same object or like object further away. you can also go for a walk with your range finder in the woods. stop and guess then range to see how close you were. once you get used to a size/distance relationship, your brain will handle the rest, and it will get easier.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          there are a ton of tricks to this game. if you go stand on a pitchers mound, and look at the home plate, there is your 20 yards. find objects to size up from there, and get used to how they look. then compare what you see there to the same object or like object further away. you can also go for a walk with your range finder in the woods. stop and guess then range to see how close you were. once you get used to a size/distance relationship, your brain will handle the rest, and it will get easier.
          Yeah Right......

Good info but my brain has quit responding to the input. ......and it hasn't gotten any easier.

Comment

I guess I will see soon If I can judge distance, an't wait this will be my first 3D shoot

Comment

Tomorrow is the day wish me luck...I need it

Comment

I have never shot 3D or any other type of tourney. If I were to come to this one, how long does it last?? How many shooters are expected??

Comment

About 3 to 4 hours 50 to 100 maybe.

Comment

Just got back home and it was a blast!!! Who all went.

This was my first time shooing 3D and I had 2 goals.

#1 Have Fun

#2 Dont loose any arrows

Well I had an absolute blast, the kids loved it as well.

After finishing the last target I turned in my scorecard and he lady said "you are in fist" I looked around to see if anyone was playing a prank on me. But sure enough I finshed first in compound...

I am sill in shock.....Now I am addicted..his is too much fun..

Special thanks to the Muenster Chamber of Comerse for putting this on.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
                      Just got back home and it was a blast!!! Who all went.

This was my first time shooing 3D and I had 2 goals.

#1 Have Fun

#2 Dont loose any arrows

Well I had an absolute blast, the kids loved it as well.

After finishing the last target I turned in my scorecard and he lady said "you are in fist" I looked around to see if anyone was playing a prank on me. But sure enough I finshed first in compound...

I am sill in shock.....Now I am addicted..his is too much fun..

Special thanks to the Muenster Chamber of Comerse for putting this on.
                      Congrats!!! that is great. I am going to have to make one of these some time.

Comment

It was a blast. Meet one TBH'er sorry I can not remember the name, Coach or something like that. My group did good today. BJ won the Ladies Compound with 240 and my son won the youth compound with 160.

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
                          It was a blast. Meet one TBH'er sorry I can not remember the name, Coach or something like that. My group did good today. BJ won the Ladies Compound with 240 and my son won the youth compound with 160.

Congrats!! Good shooting. My 3 kids shot compound but i didn't turn in their scores since I let them shoot at 5 to 10 yards, they are 8, 6, and 6. They loved It, there was a lot of families and kids here. I liked he aligator shot.

Comment

Congrats Dan. Hope a lot of funds were raised to help the family.

Comment

Saturday was a great day to get out to Muenster, I enjoyed visiting with you MA Elite, the little ones had a blast too!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Lila 066.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	23829873
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Lila 072.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	23829875
                              Remember we are hosting a 3D shoot in Nocona on April 13, 2008. Information soon to be posted soon
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X