Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    If the russians hacked and influenced the election they did not do a very good job of it because killery still won the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
    Killery rigged the election against herself, simply by being herself

But eliminate 2 states with large Democratic voting populations (CA and NY) and in the other 48 states Trump won by 3 million.

Comment

Or just the illegals and those that vote "early and often"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's cute but she ran on Obamas two terms and lost based on that.............

Comment

This global cyber war is concerning. As usual, both sides have charged out of their partisan bunkers and completely politicized the issue. The ideologues on both sides are more annoying than ever.

Comment

It's concerning because everyone else is better at it than us apparently.

Comment

Sending out phishing emails is not cyber warfare. A guy sitting in an internet cafe in Nigeria paying an orphan with AIDS to swat flies can do it.

Read up on cyber warfare, this was simpleton stuff.

But still:

Show proof the people who did it were associated with, and run by, the Russian government.

Show proof that they got all the data.

Show proof that they gave it to Assange at Wikileaks.

Show proof that 1 email released was fraudulent.

Show proof that the Russians attempted to enter any state's voting system,

μολν λαβ

Comment

I was going to vote for Hillary, but Putin made me vote for Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                  Sending out phishing emails is not cyber warfare. A guy sitting in an internet cafe in Nigeria paying an orphan with AIDS to swat flies can do it.

Read up on cyber warfare, this was simpleton stuff.

But still:

Show proof the people who did it were associated with, and run by, the Russian government.

Show proof that they got all the data.

Show proof that they gave it to Assange at Wikileaks.

Show proof that 1 email released was fraudulent.

Show proof that the Russians attempted to enter any state's voting system,

μολν λαβ

Persuasive. Maybe Trump will consider you for Director of National Intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by mcanderson83 View Post
                    So he did the same thing that Obama tried to do in Israel ... and we're supposed to be upset by this?

Right!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I was going to vote for Hillary, but Putin made me vote for Trump

Haha nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                        But eliminate 2 states with large Democratic voting populations (CA and NY) and in the other 48 states Trump won by 3 million.
                        Absolutely.....God bless the electoral college

Comment

Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
                            Our Politics aside. We all should be outraged at Russia's role to influence OUR election. No matter the outcome. Our Democracy was assaulted and manipulated by a foreign power. The evidence truly is valid. I work in Cyber Security and the release of information in this case is unprecedented. I've never seen the federal government reveal such detailed info and risk revealing their intelligence methods and presence.

Being a Trump supporter should in no way be a reason to invalidate these findings. Trump supporters got what they wanted, but what about the next election? Your candidate may be on the losing side of the manipulation by a foreign power - how will you feel then?

We should all be equally outraged and insist swift and severe retribution be directed at any nation interfering in our Democracy. United we stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

..... call me redneck, hill billy, unedumacayted.... but if.....if.....just if you have nothing to hide.... then you , have nothing to hide.

Id get stolen every minute, nothing is safe. If you a &$@)$ing idiot and have that kind of info in cyber space.... well you're just a $&@*%ing idiot that couldn't run a country anyway.

Cyber protection "whatever".... if I had enough money... and it wouldn't take much in the grand scheme of things I could pay a 16 year old hacker to find any darn thing I want about any person In The free world if they typed it on anything but a type writer

Comment

Putin/Trump............2020..........................

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post

Alrighty. So what should Israel do about Obama interfering in their election?

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X