field dressing deer in Walmart parkinglot =1 GW and 2 cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DISCLAIMER: I KNOW IM STUPID AND SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT SO YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME,BUT IF YOU MUST LET ME KNOW IM A JACK SICK I UNDERSTAND.

I know stupid place to do it but i shot her as i was walking to my car to go to work.so after the shot i tagd her and threw her in the jeep after i clocked in at work i left to the closest place to field dress her which was walmart parking lot so i picked a corner and kinda got behind my jeep and went to work. after i field dressed it and put the guts in the bag i started to get a bad feeling. so i load every thing up and start to leave as i pull out of the parking lot a cop passes me then flips a around so i know what the deal is. pull over blah blah blah they call a GW he shows up gives me a little blah blah but all n all he was cool. so end of story he took my tags left my deer and said he will be having another GW call me and visit my hunting spot aka my house and snoop around. I asked him since i did nothing rng y u taking my tags said i didnt fill them out correct which is true my fault didnt know the rules but i should of. for the record you have to punch the dates and times on the tags and fill out the back of the card as well as the tag. im shure im the onley one who didint listen during my hunters ed course so... you reap what you sow. LOL well ill never do that again

Click image for larger version

Name:	user189402_pic20802_1413305180.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	25040117

Name:	user189402_pic20804_1413305782.jpg
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	25040118

Name:	user189402_pic20805_1413305782.jpg
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	25040119

Name:	user189402_pic20806_1413306370.jpg
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	25040120

Man that's funny. What you should do is fill out your tag right and field dress every deer there until Mr Walton puts a sign up. Then take a pic of the sight as make it your avatar. That's epic
    Last edited by super_dave; 10-14-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I can't even

Comment

Greatness...

Comment

i read alotta....well....."different" things on this forum over the years and I do believe that this ranks top 3 lol. I understand you gotta field dress her but dang man, walmart parking lot of all places? I bet the gw's will be laughin about this one for a while.

Comment

I completely understand the GW's point of view ... you were cleaning a deer, in a Walmart parking lot, and it was not properly tagged. My first thought would have been that you were a poacher and didn't punch your tag because you planned on using it again.

Hope it turns out OK for you.

Comment

That was difficult to read in so many ways.....

Comment

Really?

Comment

Wow

Comment

Ya I understand where the GW is coming from its his job he could have ben WAY worse I am thankful for this slight slap on the hand and a ton of imbursement. but I fig this was to funny of a story not to share

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                      I can't even
                      Yep where to even begin lol

Comment

I bet we read this in next yrs GW Field Notes

Comment

You're a better man than most for admitting your mistake. Seems like field dressing at Walmart was the least of his concerns.

Comment

wow!!!!

Comment

Lol this will be in the game warden field notes.

Hope it works out for you

Comment

Working...
                              X