No announcement yet.

My little slice of Gods country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can assure you I thank God everyday for what I do and don't have... I serve an awesome God

Comment

Congratulations! And yes thank God for all that he does for us!

Comment

Congrats Chase! Need any help let me know bud!

Comment

Dude! That is awesome! Couldn't be happier for you. You've had a big time here lately with your adoption & getting this place. Good for you. I love to see good stuff happen to folks. Congrats!

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

The blessings just keep on a coming!!! Congrats again..

Comment

congrats! That's awesome!!!

Comment

That's awesome. What a cool feeling. And it looks like a great place for your girls to learn to shoot and ride 4 wheelers.

That cabin had a lot of potential. May I suggest either whitewashing the walls or the ceiling. This will make it appear more light, bright, and open. And keep it rustic feeling. Does it have w a well and septic?

Congrats, sounds like your step mom is pretty cool. Be thankful for that

Comment

That's awesome!!

Comment

That's a great story! Glad to hear we both serve an awesome God! Since we both live in Winnie we should meet!

Comment

Congrats. First thing I would do when the papers are signed is go to the tax office and register the land as a tree farm and receive an Agriculture Exemption. This will keep your tax payments to a minimum.

Best of luck to you.

Doug

Comment

Good for you!! The Lord seems to bless those who are doing the right thing... CONGRATS!!!!

Comment

Good things happening for you. As for the name if you plan on bowhunting maybe "luck of the draw" because of how it worked out.

Comment

You are being smiled on, in multiple ways!

Comment

All you need. Congrats and now the fun work begins

To hunt it, I would get a dozer in there and spend $1-2k getting brush cleared to plant a plot and have a feeder

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X