Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, a gun rights group that doesn't appear to be ran by traitors and cowards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, a gun rights group that doesn't appear to be ran by traitors and cowards

I know the jury is still out on GOA, but at least they are willing to talk about it.

Not really optimistic that this will go anywhere, but am happy to see these conversations being had.

https://gunowners.org/gun-owners-of-...reme-court.htm

Is NRA no longer in vogue...[emoji3480]..20 million members is hard to beat. I may have missed something.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Is NRA no longer in vogue...[emoji3480]..20 million members is hard to beat. I may have missed something.

They are definitely around still, but people are fed up with them. Always playing defense, talking out of both sides of their mouths while the leadership collects mind blowing salaries. They have the legs to do stuff like this and just simply refuse.

Comment

Traders are the worst

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Traders are the worst

Guess I should have double checked my title. Can't have people running around exchanging pelts.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            They are definitely around still, but people are fed up with them. Always playing defense, talking out of both sides of their mouths while the leadership collects mind blowing salaries. They have the legs to do stuff like this and just simply refuse.
            Gotcha!!! [emoji108]

Comment

Interesting case for sure.

Comment

Hard to ignore national marijuana laws in certain states while enforcing federal fire arm laws in another. But if the govt is known for anything, it’s known for its duplicity

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Hard to ignore national marijuana laws in certain states while enforcing federal fire arm laws in another. But if the govt is known for anything, it’s known for its duplicity
                  The DEA has has bigger fish to fry than potheads, the ATF however, never seem to be too busy to handle the little fish. And they always throw the book at 'em.
                  Last edited by sir shovelhands; 01-15-2019, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I just joined GOA last week. The NRA is nothing but fear mongering money collectors anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                      I just joined GOA last week. The NRA is nothing but fear mongering money collectors anymore.
                      Ur 2nd sentence is why I left them in the 90s. The sky is falling every second of everyday. I ain't got that much energy.....lol!!![emoji854]

Comment

I'm a life member of basically all of them. NRA, GOA, 2nd Amendment foundation and I believe one other. The more organizations in the fight the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                          I'm a life member of basically all of them. NRA, GOA, 2nd Amendment foundation and I believe one other. The more organizations in the fight the better.
                          Ditto on the conservation side with me......7 active memberships or so. Each supports the 2nd amendment.....thus I do also!!!

Comment

Ur 2nd sentence is why I left them in the 90s. The sky is falling every second of everyday. I ain't got that much energy.....lol!!![emoji854]

They’ve been scaring people into forking over their hard earned money for a constitutionally gauranteed right. If it were a different cause, a lot of people would call it a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                              They’ve been scaring people into forking over their hard earned money for a constitutionally gauranteed right. If it were a different cause, a lot of people would call it a scam.

An organization to defend the 2nd is absolutely necessary. The problem with the NRA lately is that they support things they shouldn’t, then turn around and claim they don’t when the membership drops.

Right now there is a video of Chris Cox stating the NRA supports red flag laws. There are also published articles from other NRA officials denying that they ever did. They did the same crap with bump stocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X