3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D shoot

Is there a 3D shoot near Bryan College Station thia weekend, April 29th? 2.5 hours or less of a drive would be good. I have 3 buddys who shot thier first shoot this past week end. We had a great time with our kids but we would like a boys trip. It would be nice if the concessions served ribeyes and baked potatoes.

We have a club shoot May 5/6 in Waco (Huaco Bowmen) Ill post more info about it in a couple days.

Comment

I'll vouch for the huaco shoot. Grey course with plenty of shade and water points along the course and of course great people there as well

Comment

We have a shoot in Ganado, Tx near Victoria this weekend. Starts at 10 on Sunday the 29th. Prolly about a 2 and a half hour drive if your interested pm me.

Cody

Comment

MCAC is hosting a 3D shoot Saturday April 28th. We are roughly an hour and a half from BCS. Shoot site is approximately 3 miles east of Willis on County Line Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by crparker View Post
            We have a shoot in Ganado, Tx near Victoria this weekend. Starts at 10 on Sunday the 29th. Prolly about a 2 and a half hour drive if your interested pm me.

Cody
            almost three hours from here. Is it a 30 target range? I guess I'm asking if it is worth the drive. Then I have to convince my buddies to do it. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

The Waco shoot would be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by KRS View Post
                The Waco shoot would be worth it.
                Is it Sunday? What's the name of the range?

Comment

Hey DC I will be there Sunday. Going to Lonestar Jam in Austin on Saturday

Comment

Here is a thread from the last shoot. DC and the Huaco group run a great shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicobowHunter View Post
                      Is it Sunday? What's the name of the range?
                      Huaco (indian word that the white man butchered to spell like it sounds "Waco")

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Huaco (indian word that the white man butchered to spell like it sounds "Waco")
                        Its actually pronounced Huuako. like Guacomole without the G

We have club shoots once a month and the next one will be on May 5/6th. Look us up on FB as well

Comment

Originally posted by MexicobowHunter View Post
                          almost three hours from here. Is it a 30 target range? I guess I'm asking if it is worth the drive. Then I have to convince my buddies to do it. Thanks for your reply.
                          Yes it is a 30 target range. All mckenzie xt asa targets. Course trails are fully canopied so there is a lot of shade to be very comfortable. Anymore questions just let me jnow

Comment

There is one in between brenham and sommerville on Sunday. 20 rhinehart targets. Bowmens 3D on facebook has schedule.

Comment

Why isn't Huaco part of the Asa trail.. We need more places in the area to shoot. Heard a lot of good things about Huaco.. Need more great places to hold Asa so we don't have to drive so far north or south..just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X