Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what will it take for Jason Garrett to keep his job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    As long as he continues to say, "Yes sir, Mr. Jones. I think you are right, Mr. Jones. I will do exactly as you say, Mr. Jones. You are a football GENIUS, Mr. Jones....." then he's good to go.
    Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
      It's a process, and as long as he stays true to the three phases of the game the process will be a process he is happy with.
      And as long as he has good football players on the football field listening to football coaches during football practice,and football games they will be a competitive football team

Comment

Dallas ain't going anywhere until Jerra leaves the leadership to the guys that know football.

Comment

Bring back this guy.
          <<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

You internet coaches make me laugh, I would bet most on you have never met Jason or Jerrry, or have ever been around them to witness what you describe.

I don't think Jason is a top coach but I would bet he is not the yes man you make him out to be and you put way to much blame on Jerry for the teams shortcommings.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
              You internet coaches make me laugh, I would bet most on you have never met Jason or Jerrry, or have ever been around them to witness what you describe.

I don't think Jason is a top coach but I would bet he is not the yes man you make him out to be and you put way to much blame on Jerry for the teams shortcommings.
              WHAAAAAAA????????
              Where have you been sleeping for about the past 10 years??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                As long as he continues to say, "Yes sir, Mr. Jones. I think you are right, Mr. Jones. I will do exactly as you say, Mr. Jones. You are a football GENIUS, Mr. Jones....." then he's good to go.
                It is all about Jerry and not the Cowboys.

Comment

I happen to like Jason Garrett, he is a little robotic when he does press conferences. I do not think he is a whipping boy at all, he has a lot more say than what most folks think. There are several great head coaches that had worse starts than Garrett, he has his work cut out for him because of the cap hell that Jerry has put the team in, he could get fired because of Jerry's generosity in giving huge contracts to over the hill players, will be interesting this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                    It's a process, and as long as he stays true to the three phases of the game the process will be a process he is happy with.
                    Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                    And as long as he has good football players on the football field listening to football coaches during football practice,and football games they will be a competitive football team
                    Garrett absolutely drives me crazy with his freaking press conference statements! Makes my skin crawl.......

I think he's probably a super good guy and a great person but that's not what the Cowboys need!

Jerry has a ton of issues but no matter what you guys say, he IS NOT CALLING THE PLAYS! He's not calling 40 to 50 passing plays a game when we need ball control and need to pound the running game which we can do!!!

Our offense scored enough points to win almost every game!! Our big problem is DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE!!!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      I happen to like Jason Garrett, he is a little robotic when he does press conferences. I do not think he is a whipping boy at all, he has a lot more say than what most folks think. There are several great head coaches that had worse starts than Garrett, he has his work cut out for him hell that Jerry has put the team in, he could get fired because of Jerry's generosity in giving huge contracts to over the hill players, will be interesting this year.
                      What will the penalty be for being over the cap??? It was my understanding that there is only a fine to be paid to the NFL. If this is the case won't Jerry just pay the fine and move right on????

Comment

Pretty sure just making the playoffs is a win for the cowboys under Jerruh the last 15 years

Comment

I wasn't trying to bash Garrett, just wanted to get a feel what everyone thought had to happen for him to keep his job. I actually think he's not the total yes man either. But I think they have to produce and show marked improvement for him to stay.

Comment

Working...
                          X