Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incident at Academy

https://999ktdy.com/disabled-veteran...rate-customer/

And we wonder why this country is going to hell in a hand basket!

Comment

That’s just fricking wrong !

Comment

Animals being animals. I hope the manager sews the shat out of Academy.

Comment

Disgusting. The incident, the thug stealing, and handling by Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Animals being animals. I hope the manager sews the shat out of Academy.
            Why would you hope that and on what grounds? She violated company policy and was terminated for it.

Being sue happy is not the answer.

Comment

Whatever happened to undercover loss prevention personnel in these places?

Either way. Academy lost my business a long time ago for multiple reasons.

Comment

the person in blue is a female???

I see a woman in white/cream blouse/sweater being stopped by a "person" in blue,
                the person in blue got fired? she's a woman, could've fooled me.

Comment

Sad times we live in. If you step up and refuse to put up with the BS your punished for it. I’d file charges on that lady for assault at the least. Corporate academy is just that. Suites with no spine either looking for a dollar or covering their butts. Right and wrong is long gone in that world.

Comment

Welcome to the jungle.. We are living in the twilight zone folks.. Not much is making sense these days...
                    But a correction is coming. You can bank on that..

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      Why would you hope that and on what grounds? She violated company policy and was terminated for it.

Being sue happy is not the answer.
                      Correctly said. I know we all hate to see suspected criminal get away and good people lose their jobs but it’s company policy to let um walk. A company see the loss as exceptable from being sued by the suspected criminal.

My Brother works for CVS pharmacies and had an assistant manager who was an army veteran. Stopped a guy leaving the store with alcohol and the guy threatened him with a bottle of wine. Yhis army vet took the bottle of wine away and beat the suspect over the head with it. The army veteran was fired and CVS was sued by the individual who was stealing. Yes, it’s a sad world we live in. Someone’s gonna need to get shot in the face before this stops. Yes I said that out loud. I’m sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

I see a woman in white/cream blouse/sweater being stopped by a "person" in blue,
                        This. I'm very confused. Blue shirt is a female? Blue Shirt was fired for stopping theft? I understand if the policy is to let them walk as not to cause an employee to be injured or a bystander to be injured.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          This. I'm very confused. Blue shirt is a female? Blue Shirt was fired for stopping theft? I understand if the policy is to let them walk as not to cause an employee to be injured or a bystander to be injured.
                          Why are you two so concerned with her appearance? Post up photos of your wives so can sh*t on them.

Comment

I sent them an email telling them to FOAD.

customerservice@academy.com

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              In 2022 you are confused by seeing a female that looks like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X