Scherie Murray - Someone to follow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scherie Murray - Someone to follow?

Running against AOC in her district. Republican Jamaican immigrant. And man o man she has hit twitter running with almost 60,000 followers now and some **** fine tweets about AOC. Will be entertaining to watch AOC pull the race, nazi etc etc cards on her.
    Attached Files

Yes, that will get interesting. She can be just as nasty as AOC and nothing can be said. What a country that would be if we all could.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Running against AOC in her district. Republican Jamaican immigrant. And man o man she has hit twitter running with almost 60,000 followers now and some **** fine tweets about AOC. Will be entertaining to watch AOC pull the race, nazi etc etc cards on her.
      She sure is well spoken besides having some political experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvey View Post
        Yes, that will get interesting. She can be just as nasty as AOC and nothing can be said. What a country that would be if we all could.
        And, they can't play any dem phobic cards on her

Comment

Originally posted by Silvey View Post
          I wouldn't be so sure. The left has gotten nasty with minority Republicans in the past. White, lib Twitter will be calling her a cornball shortly.

Comment

I will personally contribute to her campaign

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              I will personally contribute to her campaign
              I am trying to dig a little into her past tweets, personal background etc..but if all is legit then I plan on contributing as well. There were several others I have been following who also wanted to challenge AOC in her district but I didn't get the shrill up my leg from any of them.

Comment

I am trying to dig a little into her past tweets, personal background etc..but if all is legit then I plan on contributing as well. There were several others I have been following who also wanted to challenge AOC in her district but I didn't get the shrill up my leg from any of them.
                Please share if there's anything good enough to share while you look around. I am not familiar at all, but all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Please share if there's anything good enough to share while you look around. I am not familiar at all, but all for it.
                  Will do sir

Comment

Well...this causes pause for questions
                    Attached Files

Comment

I don’t think anything but a D can win that district anyway. About the best we can hope for is a Democrat of old.

Comment

Well...this causes pause for questions
                        She was on Fox the other night, explaining the meaning behind that tweet. Don't remember word for word, but made sense. Pretty much in a nut shell, she was just congratuating her.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          She was on Fox the other night, explaining the meaning behind that tweet. Don't remember word for word, but made sense. Pretty much in a nut shell, she was just congratuating her.
                          ahhh thanks (wipes forehead).

Maybe so James..lets see. Maybe AOC woke a sleeping district up?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            I don’t think anything but a D can win that district anyway. About the best we can hope for is a Democrat of old.
                            Lot of folks in that district are still very upset AOC ran Amazon off. That deal was worth several thousand high paying jobs and billions of $$$ in tax revenue.

Comment

There are some good up and comers in the African American community. Maj Toure, running for Philly City Council is another to take a look at. He is a little rough around the edges but nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X