Winch up feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winch up feeder

I'm in need of a winch up feeder set-up. I currently have a barrel hanging from a tree, but I need to move it to a spot where there is no tree to hang it from. I feel like my best option is to buy a winch up tripod to hang my barrel from, rather than drilling holes and mounting legs on the barrel.

I live in the Katy area and hunt in Weimar. Does anyone know of a place around that general area that would sell a quality winch up tripod for a fair price?

Any thoughts and help is appreciated.

I've attached a generic picture. All I would need is the tripod with the winch.
    Attached Files

Put a post in the ground and winch it up.

Comment

Carters Country used to carry those.

Comment

Monarch Feeders in Ft. Worth has what you need. They will sell parts and pieces. Call them
        Monarch Hunting Products builds custom deer feeders, protein feeders, corn feeders, deer stands, and deer blinds, along with feeder timers and other hunting accessories.

Comment

Check out www.chas-mac.com They are somewhere in Houston any build winch up feeders

Comment

Here ya go, not too far from home, and they're a site sponsor:

I've only done business with them once, but it was a very positive experience. Super nice folks.

Comment

i have a couple that i built, pm me I used black pipe and 3/8 steel on top, 2 7 foot sections on each leg so i could tote them without haveing to use my trailer cows and big pig's couldn't nock'm over.

Comment

Working...
              X