G3 boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G3 boats

Does anyone on here have a G3 gator tough 1656 ccj? Just wondering how well they hold up on the river

Most of the ones I've seen are well built. I've done a bunch of aluminum repairs on various brands. G3 makes some good products for the dollar.

I do own a G3 1648 Lt River Jon. But that was after I got out of the aluminum boat repair business.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Most of the ones I've seen are well built. I've done a bunch of aluminum repairs on various brands. G3 makes some good products for the dollar.

I do own a G3 1648 Lt River Jon. But that was after I got out of the aluminum boat repair business.
      That's what I like the hear. I just don't know which aluminum brand is the best option

Comment

I had a 1756 G3. Was a great well built board. Wish I had another

Comment

I just wonder if it can with stand running rivers

Comment

I have a 2016 G3 1860 ccj. Run it in the Colorado. Does just fine.

Comment

What river, what's the big deal with rivers?

I have had a 16' all welded G3 that I have used for fishing and waterfowl hunting on rivers, lakes, bays, marshes and swamps for 20 years and it's been great. It's worn out a 40 horse mercury, and since then been ran with a mud motor for about 9 years.

Comment

I used mine several times on The Mississippi River. Now I was extremely careful because a strong wind can cause the river to get very nasty. Not to mention the huge towboats pushing 30-35 barges. They can creat a 6ft swell behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  What river, what's the big deal with rivers?

I have had a 16' all welded G3 that I have used for fishing and waterfowl hunting on rivers, lakes, bays, marshes and swamps for 20 years and it's been great. It's worn out a 40 horse mercury, and since then been ran with a mud motor for about 9 years.
                  I'm wondering if they can run a river like the pecos river

Comment

Working...
                  X