Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your pistol of choice concealed carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also a fan of the Sig938 but because I pocket carry frequently it collects lint under the cocked hammer etc. I'm looking to switch to the striker fired Sig365 if I can find a buyer for the 938

Comment

Depends on what i'm wearing, if im in jeans a belt I normally carry my subcompact XD mod 2 in 40 S&W, however if I am in shorts I carry a ruger LC9.

Comment

Glock 27

Comment

Glock 33 (same size as 26 and 27). Simple and works every time. It goes everywhere I go.

Comment

Shield .45.

Comment

Kahr PM9, no can tell you are carrying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kimber Pro Carry II. I like the way it feels in my hands. It's not as heavy as my other 1911s. Make sure you invest in a good holster.

Comment

Glock 29 10mm

Comment

Ruger LCP .380 because of the size and weight which makes it easier to conceal. Back pocket carry with an inner-pocket holster.
                    I’m a big guy, overweight, 6’1” and 275-300lbs. I work outside and sweat a lot, and my clothes fit differently than an “average” size person. I wear bib overalls 90% of the time during the cooler seasons, so no belt to use for waistband carry. I wear blue jeans 90% of the time during warmer/hot weather, and I have a hard enough time keeping them up. LCP is great for back pocket carry in any pants. Feels like carrying a full wallet, and it doesn’t get sweaty in the back pocket. I use a front pocket wallet with 3-4 card slots and a money clip.

Ruger LC9 in the truck in a soft case between the front seats. LC9 also fits in back pocket of overalls, but a little too big for jeans. Can easily be concealed in front pocket if needed.

Not concealed on body, and not a good option for concealed carry, but I also like a Taurus Judge in the truck door loaded with .410 #4’s.

Comment

Glock 27

Comment

XDS 9 or Kahr 380....depending on attire.

Comment

Springfield XDM in .40 or Sig 938. Depends on what I'm wearing.

Comment

I have a Kimber Ultra Carry II in .45 ACP, and a M&P Shield 9mm... I'll most likely never carry the Kimber again now that I have the Shield. Its a dream to carry around.

Comment

Keltec P3AT
                              XD40
                              Kimber Custom 2

Depends on mood

Comment

38 revolver. If I didn't already have some when the LCR came out I would have one of those.

Comment

Working...
                                X