Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie! Prayers sent

Comment

Good morning Ms. Macie. Just checking in on you sweetie. Ain't it good to be home!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimi Dana Foust View Post
        Lord you are in total control. I trust in You and know prayers will be answered. I thank You for answering them. Macie so glad to hear you are home and I believe you will wake up and get out of bed and be healed and whole in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, amen. Sending lots of love, hugs, and prayers your way.
        I am so proud of your siblings and parents for staying so strong and by your side. You are a very blessed little girl and have lots of extended family cheering you on each and everyday. Merry Christmas to you all
        Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Mimi Dana Foust View Post
          Lord you are in total control. I trust in You and know prayers will be answered. I thank You for answering them. Macie so glad to hear you are home and I believe you will wake up and get out of bed and be healed and whole in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, amen. Sending lots of love, hugs, and prayers your way.
          I am so proud of your siblings and parents for staying so strong and by your side. You are a very blessed little girl and have lots of extended family cheering you on each and everyday. Merry Christmas to you all
          Amen!

Good morning Macie girl!

Comment

Glad to hear you are comfortable Macie. Prayers continued Macie.

Comment

PEROW is a good dude!!!

I just donated $15 for the Macie fund. About a week or so ago I was looking for a Buck 110 knife. I was contacted by TBH'er perow who stated he had one laying at the shop. He sent me the knife. The agreement was if I liked the knife then I could donate the money for the knife to the Macie fund. I wanted everyone to know he's a good guy!

More prayers sent...

Comment

Praying for you sweet girl!

Comment

Prayers up for you daily girl. I hope you get better real soon.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

prayers continue...

Comment

Good afternoon, Macie! I am taking my lunch break at the clinic and thought I would check in. Busy day, lots of puppy vaccines, likely Christmas presents for some lucky kids. Christmas is getting very close, I hope y'all are ready. Keep working and fighting and we will keep praying.

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

God Bless you and your family

Comment

Hope things are working out fine with Macie. God Bless you Macie, prayers going up for you and your family.

Comment

Praying for you and all your family.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie! Its been awhile since I've posted but I have been following the updates and I am still praying for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X