Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    By far his best speech yet.
    Yup.....

Comment

For anyone that missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
        Might as well get used to Hillary as President. Obama and Lynch will squash the FBI investigation and she will win in the biggest landslide since Kennedy/Goldwater.
        Johnson beat goldwater like a red headed step child [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
          Might as well get used to Hillary as President. Obama and Lynch will squash the FBI investigation and she will win in the biggest landslide since Kennedy/Goldwater.
          I don't know a lot about politics but I would be willing to bet a beer that she does not win an election anywhere close to a landslide.

Comment

Anxious to see how the Convention plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't trust squat that comes out of Trump's mouth but Hillary is a death sentence for the country.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                I rarely believe what the media, including the "pollsters", put out.

Of course the HRC owned media wants to show him behind.
                so did you have shock face like karl rove when obama won re-election?

what's funny is i followed over a dozen polls in the last election and rove had obama beating romney the whole time, then acted like a shocked fool on fox news.

the right had better start paying more attention to polls.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                  50% of Bernie voters will not vote for her. That is about 20% of their party. Then all the Union workers that will turn this cycle. Then another percent of democrats that just don't trust her and will not vote.
                  She loses by a land slide if only one of the three predictions happen......
                  you are wrong, a lot .....

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I don't know a lot about politics but I would be willing to bet a beer that she does not win an election anywhere close to a landslide.
                    i will take that beer bet...

Comment

Trump uses the teleprompter way better than the muslim does.
                      I was impressed. Love the way he took it to her and didn't even use the KY

Comment

Trump speech today

The sad fact is that despite all the negative information, much of it could lead to criminal prosecution, the liberals who like her don't hear it or even care.

I met another 5 Trump supporters at a trade show in San Jose yesterday, including 2 'older' woman who were working at a Concierge desk in the convention center one who was a strong 2nd amendment supporter.

All agreed it made no sense to put a Trump sticker on their cars- fear of retribution by Dem bosses and co-workers, fear of damage to their cars and violence directed against them.

Where I was, I could see Almaden Blvd out the giant windows, where the police riot line was in the pictures taken at the SJ Trump rally.

I got strange looks when I'd ask prople, "Excuse me? Wasn't that the place outside I saw on the news where the Trump supporters got their heads beaten in by his opponents a couple weeks ago?"

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
                        Last edited by Bill; 06-23-2016, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X