Rocksprings area construction question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wanting to build a cover for over of my travel trailer between Rocksprings and Del Rio. I'm thinking about 16'x32'

Has anyone had someone do this sort of work for them out this way?

I'm looking for recommendations.

thanks,

Dan

Following. I want a cover/skinning rack built over and in front of my walk in cooler.

Comment

I'll ask my landowner....headed there now

Comment

Originally posted by Truckville View Post
        Following. I want a cover/skinning rack built over and in front of my walk in cooler.
        We just did this, built a new skinning rack and made it covered. I forget who my Uncle used to pour the slab (I can ask when I head there tonight) and then he, his friend, and myself helped construct the cover and new skinning rack.

Last edited by Patton; 02-18-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

The grooms do really good work but I'm sure they are gonna be pretty backed up.

Comment

Originally posted by mac View Post
            the grooms do really good work but i'm sure they are gonna be pretty backed up.
            [ATTACH]775532[/ATTACH]

I had this pic in my phone in case you want to call.
            Last edited by Truckville; 02-18-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truckville View Post
              [ATTACH]775532[/ATTACH]

I had this pic in my phone in case you want to call.
              That's the concrete place both of his boys do other types of construction as well. But I'm sure that number can get ya in touch with all of them. Good work, honest people they are just usually pretty busy

Comment

We built a 14' x 36' drive-thru skinning rack last month and had a guy from Rocksprings come out. They charged $1,500 to frame and pour, not including the cost of the concrete. We are about 15 miles out of Rocksprings towards Del Rio.

Comment

Cody Turner 936 776 1158

Comment

contact info

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
                    We built a 14' x 36' drive-thru skinning rack last month and had a guy from Rocksprings come out. They charged $1,500 to frame and pour, not including the cost of the concrete. We are about 15 miles out of Rocksprings towards Del Rio.
                    Do you know the name and number of who did it?

I don't need concrete floor just concrete forms for uprights, but it will take a jackhammer to get through some of the ground I'm sure

Oh and I have already contacted Garret Grooms, but yes he is backed up into June already

Comment

Word around town is...either Groom's

Or Daryl Jackman. (830) 275-9480

For metal/concrete work

Comment

Originally posted by AF Slayer View Post
                        Do you know the name and number of who did it?

I don't need concrete floor just concrete forms for uprights, but it will take a jackhammer to get through some of the ground I'm sure

Oh and I have already contacted Garret Grooms, but yes he is backed up into June already
                        We set the posts and built the drive-thru, then the guys came out and formed and poured a couple days after. The guy's name was Jessie Chavez. I'll get his number here shortly. Here are a couple pictures before and after.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Any suggestions on someone to do a wood structure instead of metal?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X