Vibrake Arrow Nocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vibrake Arrow Nocks

Just got some sweet behman arrows and they came with vibrae nocks. Does anyone use these nocks and if so what do you think? Also what is their weight? Im tryng to compare the weight of the lumenocks to the vibrakes to stay with a consistent weight of my arrows. Thanks for any input.

beman arrows*

Comment

I shoot beman speeds. First thing i do is pull the vibrake out of the insert and i dont shoot the vibrake nock. Vibrake is just a selling point. Thats it.

Comment

ok thanks for the info. What nock do you shoot? I asked a few people today and they didnt really answer my question kinda poked around the idea.

Comment

I have shot them and liked them; however, in a blind test dont know if you could tell the difference between them and regular nocks.

Comment

Originally posted by camourbo57 View Post
            ok thanks for the info. What nock do you shoot? I asked a few people today and they didnt really answer my question kinda poked around the idea.
            Nocturnals. If you dont want lighted nocks Bohning Signature.

Comment

What do you think about the lumenocks? Are there any advantages to shooting the nockturnals? Do the batteries last longer ive been having that problem with the lumenocks.

Comment

Yes there is an advantage. Lumenocks suck. Lmao. Do a search on here of what the most popular lighted nock is. It wont be lumenock. Lol

I had the same problem. Lumenocks where not reliable. Ive never had a Nockturnal not work when hunting. And only a couple times practicing with them. Fire Nock is very reliable. But very expensive.
                Last edited by JW; 04-09-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Yea ive had some issues with the lumenocks not working but ill have to give the nocturnals a try thanks Ragin'.

Comment

Working...
                  X