Honda generator deals ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda generator deals ?

Need a line on where the best deal on a small Honda generator might be.Any good deals out there ? Somewhere between Galveston and San Antonio.

Usually a couple guys driving around in a 1995 mini van making heck of a deal on them lol

Comment

There were a couple of good deals in the classifieds not long ago. Don’t know if they sold.

Comment

I've been looking for them too and the lowest I've seen for a 2200 is $1049 new. If you find a deal then please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

I own a commercial construction company and the Honda’s kept growing legs and disappearing. Bought 6 of these and we can’t break them. Half the price and work great.

Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the middleman and pass the savings to you!

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
            I own a commercial construction company and the Honda’s kept growing legs and disappearing. Bought 6 of these and we can’t break them. Half the price and work great.

https://www.harborfreight.com/2000-w...tor-62523.html
            How many hours are you up to so far with no problems? If this is the same predator honda knockoff that make the small engines for golf cart replacement, I've heard good things about them.

Comment

Beware. a TBHer told me he was had by someone selling a "new" "Honda" and it was a Harbor Freight Predator with Honda stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                Beware. a TBHer told me he was had by someone selling a "new" "Honda" and it was a Harbor Freight Predator with Honda stickers.
                Please tell me this is a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  Please tell me this is a joke?
                  True story. The colors are similar and Honda motors do come on some other branded generators.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Northern Tool maybe.

Comment

I’ve heard good things about the HF predator generators as well. Been thinking about picking one up myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know first hand the predator HF genny is awesome. Friend has one on my property for 2 years now sitting in the weather. Always starts right and up cools off the 5th wheel. Never missed a beat.

Comment

Working...
                        X