This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Are we sure about Holgo and the players? Hell the big talk here amongst a certain fan base was Herman was hated by all his players and we found out that just wasn’t true.
    I haven't heard that and I doubt he's in any danger for a good while, Tilman hand picked him.

Comment

We are 30-40 miles from the OK border around this place..
      I’m just messin with him.....saw all the birds y’all been killin. We’ve been slayin the WW down here.....Hondo area, right next to the 777.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Froggies-37
        Ponies-31
        I got a feelin.....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          I’m just messin with him.....saw all the birds y’all been killin. We’ve been slayin the WW down here.....Hondo area, right next to the 777.

I love me a good whitewing hunt....need to get on more of those myself.

Dad and his buddy shot two limits of WW on their little ranch near Freer.....I should have taken this week off and just followed him home after our SoTX mourning dove beatdown.

Comment

Dad and his buddy shot two limits of WW on their little ranch near Freer.....I should have taken this week off and just followed him home after our SoTX mourning dove beatdown.
            One of the best places I ever hunted birds was near Freer.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              What about DBU? Lmao

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The players that made Texas DBU are not on the team any more. They are still DBU. Of course I’d rather be Heisman QB U like our dentally challenged friends to the north.

I’m taking Aggie over War D Eagle in pick ‘Em (sorry Clark). If they let me down, I’ll never do it again.

Tomorrow should be a big day for Sam. Hope so but there’s no question coach mullet knows how to beat Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                I got a feelin.....
                Trap game.......

Comment

My folks are shooting birds in Argentina for the next 5 days. I should have tagged along!

Comment

Ok state always has Texas number seems like . Ok state either comes out with a win are Texas squirms by in a last second play .

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      My folks are shooting birds in Argentina for the next 5 days. I should have tagged along!
                      You dang sure should have!

Comment

I don't remember any LH fans on this forum bragging about how great our db's were gonna be this year. Do they have the potential to be great? Heck yea! Are they great right now? Heck no! Very little experience back there, but lots of young talent.

I swear there's 2-3 regulars that love to imagine things being said just so they can talk smack, or maybe they read it somewhere else and just want to reply to it here. I don't know?

But I DO know I read about Heismond right here and only here!!

Comment

The last two Texas/Pokes games have been decided by three points I believe.

The last home game was an odd 13-10 loss in OT that Texas literally gave away, It was Sammy's first of the series. Sam puts them on his back and the Pokes still get theirs. Texas for the win 48-34 in front of a sold out home crowd. Hook'em
                          Last edited by Chad C; 09-20-2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                            Willie Fritz is a real ball coach and a great man, we coached on the same staff in the 90's. He's won everywhere he's been and if he can win at Tulane he can win anywhere. Loves the state of Texas, hope he gets a p5 job here soon.
                            Less than .500 isn’t winning at Tulane. He’s 19-22 overall and 10-15 in conference.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                              Less than .500 isn’t winning at Tulane. He’s 19-22 overall and 10-15 in conference.
                              He said 'if he can win at Tulane'.....

Comment

Uhhh Troy Omeire just flipped to Texas out of nowhere

Comment

Working...
                                X