Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    Do you have any contact info for dozer, wanting to make some senderos and clean up some roads, thks.

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im typing on a phone. It hinders my storytelling to the max..sorry bout that

Comment

we are still anxious to hear it man!

Comment

Note to self, never hang with farmdog in mejico.
          Broncas magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Ridin_Skinny View Post
            Went from Guerrero, Coahuila to Columbia Bridge yesterday with no issues. 2 checkpoints on road with military and Fuerza Coahuila playing on their phones. No line at bridge at all but got hassled by a woman US Customs Agent for quite a while over my horns and paperwork.

Took personal best on the 30th after grinding it out for 4 days!

195 4/8 [ATTACH]939944[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Wow! Congratulations

Comment

Can someone explain to me why they would cut off an AK47?

Comment

Originally posted by davidamfan View Post
                Cause they Gangsta's

* concealment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by davidamfan View Post
                  pm farmdog i bet he asked..heck may even gotten some pics of them

Comment

Mexico pretty much hit the nail on the head...

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      You should really brush up on your wave an keep going technique
                      I Literally LOL on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                        Went to look at two ranches or pastures about 10 miles the other side of blank. It was a beautiful morning and deer were scrambling everywhere I drove. The pastures seemed huge and the leasing terms were very reasonable. The bad...there is a nearby bridge washed out, traffic diverted...lots of cuts in fences throughout the ranch with a ton of vehicle tracks everywhere. I drove up to two boyeez armed with cut off AKs in the center of the ranch. We saw each other at the same time so I decided the opportunity to turn around had passed. I decided to have a conversation with them. They were very polite. They were slightly amused at the gringo asking so many questions. I never felt threatened but I wonder if this is the new normal for me

The heavy Traffic and Reasonable Prices Seem to Run Hand In Hand.
                        Besides the Safety Guys Its not Worth It. These Boys are Really Getting into Hunting so Save Your time and money on Places Like This.

Safe Travel

Comment

Crossed into piedreas negras for a fam funeral today. 1st time in 25 years in PN. Man that town grew up. Stayed most of the day and crossed back around 5:30p. Ate at a great small restaurant (cant remember the name). People everywhere. Never saw or heard any problems.

Comment

Question about hunting Mexico........How is the mountain cedar down there this time of the year? I'm looking to get a lease down there for 2019 but the mountain cedar tears me up and I'm trying to find out if I'll be able to say down there or not during this time of year. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                              Crossed into piedreas negras for a fam funeral today. 1st time in 25 years in PN. Man that town grew up. Stayed most of the day and crossed back around 5:30p. Ate at a great small restaurant (cant remember the name). People everywhere. Never saw or heard any problems.
                              I crossed at PN on 12/31, went grocery shopping at HEB, and was later stopped at a road block (added security for the new years) outside of town. Didn't have a problem one and everyone I came across was very polite. No signs of people being unsettled at all.

Comment

Man we passed the HEB in PN.
                                Looked nice, freaking coverd parking is better than we have up her in wilco.

Comment

Working...
                                X