Archers For Christ:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archers For Christ:

Can anyone give me any info on archery club in Paris (Archers For Christ). Any contact info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Roger

here is there site.

Comment

www.archersforchristparis.com/ try that see if it helps

OOPS already posted.........LOL

sorry huntinpool

Comment

Awesome Range, I love how it's set up!! Anyone doing the ASA shoot their next month????

Comment

Originally posted by burks57 View Post
          Can anyone give me any info on archery club in Paris (Archers For Christ). Any contact info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Roger
          Burks,
          Archer's For Christ has a shoot this Saturday, 27 Feb, at their range, a couple miles northwest of Paris. You can join the club ($25.00/yr) at the shoot or shoot as a non-member ($15.00), your choice. We've got a 32 target practice range, picnic tables, and a measured practice area for members and their guest or family. AFC is associated with the ASA and we'll have our Texas ASA Qualifier over the Memorial Day weekend. Our regularly scheduled shoots are every other Saturday, 11am shotgun start until April when starting times change to an 8am California start. If you can't reach anyone on the web page, feel free to PM me, or reply to this post with any questions you might have. We'd love to have you join us, it's a lot of fun!

Gottaeat

Comment

Got a last minute invite to go out there to shoot today. Anybody that is there call or text me at 817-229-9112...I'd enjoy saying hello.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Re: Archers For Christ:

Well, only lost one arrow, so I consider it a success. Shot much better on the "back 9" after a sight adjustment, but still need LoTS of practice! My buddy, Jeremy, shot a 287 and is sitting in 1st in BH Novice with three shooters waiting to report. Not bad for a bow (Elite) he just got this week and hasn't shot a bow in a few years!
              Attached Files
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Well, only lost one arrow, so I consider it a success. Shot much better on the "back 9" after a sight adjustment, but still need LoTS of practice! My buddy, Jeremy, shot a 287 and is sitting in 1st in BH Novice with three shooters waiting to report. Not bad for a bow (Elite) he just got this week and hasn't shot a bow in a few years!

Michael. It is cool to see you playing the 3D game.

Archer's for Christ is one of our favorite clubs. They are special to us because they were intrumental in getting an ASA Pro/Am to Texas.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I've been away from the computer for a couple of days. We'll try to make it to Paris.

Thanks, roger

Comment

I live inthe greenville area and being looking into doing some 3-d archery. does any one know if the Archers for Christ Range is open except for shoots every other weekend would like to go but have only shot a sack taget in backyard any help is thankful

Comment

Also at the Memorial Weekend ASA shoot we will be selling the last of the chances to win a 61" x 10' single axle trailer donated by Maxey Trailers, come shoot, come have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt043768 View Post
                        I live inthe greenville area and being looking into doing some 3-d archery. does any one know if the Archers for Christ Range is open except for shoots every other weekend would like to go but have only shot a sack taget in backyard any help is thankful
                        AFC has a 30 target practice range that's open 24/7 (round bales with burlap targets), just follow the foot path. Supposed to be for members only but, we won't mind if you drive up and shoot a round or two. If anyone asks, tell'em you're an invited guest of Paul Gray. If you see a white Tacoma pickup parked in front, dat's me, so holler and we'll kill a couple of bales.
                        Enjoy!

Comment

awesome now just have to make a trip up there soon thanks for the help & hopefully see you there once i build my confidence defintly want to try a 3d shoot though

Comment

Working...
                          X