Wasps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasps!

How on earth do you keep wasps out of your popups???

I've killed dozens in the last 3 weeks here at the lease. I had an infestation in 1 blind. Killed about 10, then the next week killed about 20 out of the same blind.

Every blind I have has them. I just got popped on the thumb by one I didn't see!

So, how do you keep them out???

Man, we just got to our blind and probably had over 100. I had to fight all of them out so my 6 year old good get in the blind.

Comment

I hang one of these in my stands and in my travel trailer...never have a wasp anymore.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rascalarms View Post
        i hang one of these in my stands and in my travel trailer...never have a wasp anymore.

Comment

Will def pickup some of those

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post

X3 Those things flat out work!

Comment

good to know and I will get these for my box blinds

Comment

I need these too... Thanks, learn something everyday here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  I hang one of these in my stands and in my travel trailer...never have a wasp anymore.
                  I don't use the entire thing--just 1/3 or 1/2 of it. Works in box blinds too, and a quarter of one taped on the inside of a feeder barrel keeps them out of it as well. Used to put a quarter-sized piece inside the timer box too for scorpions.

Comment

This is an easy question....

....Burn the blind down and try somewhere else.

(I hate wasps almost as much as spiders)

Comment

In two years of using a pop up that stays set up from the start of season to the very end, knock on wood I have never had wasp in my pop up. Guess I'm just lucky for now.

Comment

Hunt from a tree to lazy to fly up there!!!

Comment

Kill them on a rainy day, at night, or during a cold front.

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post

I've killed dozens in the last 3 weeks here at the lease. I had an infestation in 1 blind. Killed about 10, then the next week killed about 20 out of the same blind.

Every blind I have has them. I just got popped on the thumb by one I didn't see!

Really??? I've been hunting out of pop-ups on this lease for 5 years now and never had an issue with wasps. Maybe its your cologne LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post

Have you been using vanilla in your pop ups?? I have never had any issues out there. Or maybe the perfume your wearing?

Comment

Working...
                              X