Knew it was Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knew it was Coming

Like many others I had to put my best friend and companion down today. Cancer and old age was slowly taking its toll. We had her for 17 years. She was a pound puppy, half golden retriever and half chow. My youngest son’s 8th birthday gift. Who knew she would touch our lives in such a wonderful way! She was the very very finest pet in my 60 years. Almost a third of my life. Never knew I could love an animal so much. I could brag about how fine she was all day. Everyone loved her. She truly set the example of what all good dogs should be. I was blessed to be her master. God Speed Katie Rest In Peace!

Prayers Up for Y'all. One of the hardest things to do. Truly breaks the heart.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Man you are describing our dog. The special ones are truly a blessing! So glad you had a great one! Blessings to your family

Comment

Prayers sir. It’s unbelievably hard when you have to let them go. I’ve got one that’s 13 and I’m dreading the day that I lose him. So sorry

Comment

Condolences
            Loosing companions like her is hard

Comment

So sorry to hear this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Sent. Hardest thing I have ever had to do.

Comment

Always very tough to lose them. Prayers and strength.

Comment

Sad to hear this, it's tough to lose that unconditional love. Hugs for you brother.

Comment

Sorry brother! We went through this two weeks ago and it sucks bad.

Comment

We have been there a few times, I'm so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. Dogs are awesome.

Comment

It's hard and I lost one just like her 7 years ago. 17 years though! That's awesome. Checkers made it to one month shy of 16. It gets better, but at the time, it felt like I cried at least once every day for month. Hang in there

Comment

Sorry for your loss. It's truly harder than you could ever imagine.

Comment

Working...
                              X