Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ole Rudy ain't scared

Are Conspiracies real?? Naw!!! Lol..
    Rudy needs to be careful.. I'm glad he is exposing the Bidens for the scum they are but you can bet they want to silence him the old fashioned way..

Rudy Giuliani joins the 'Fox & Friends' live studio audience show to discuss the Trump impeachment trial and his investigation into Joe Biden's 'corruption.' 

I have an idea. Instead of threatening to expose the Biden's how about coming on out and just SAYING IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
      I have an idea. Instead of threatening to expose the Biden's how about coming on out and just SAYING IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        I heard that.. "Supposedly" it started today..

Comment

Conspiracies do not exist. Next think you’ll tell me there are aliens, UFOs and that Area 51 is a real place.

Oh..... never mind. **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Conspiracies do not exist. Next think you’ll tell me there are aliens, UFOs and that Area 51 is a real place.

Oh..... never mind. **** it.
            Why all the secrets?? I just want to go for a ride on one dangit!!!! That's not asking much..

Naval officials confirm the existence of classified documents related to the incident that were used to brief high-ranking members of the U.S. government; insight from UFO expert Nick Pope.

Comment

Rudy took on the New York Mafia and survived, not sure Sleepy Joe could do it. Now, the Clintons are on a whole nother level.......

Comment

I hope he is able to bring it all out & stay above the grass. The corruption he is talking about could totally disrupt a bunch of Leftist crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  I hope he is able to bring it all out & stay above the grass. The corruption he is talking about could totally disrupt a bunch of Leftist crooks.
                  He made brief mention toward the end of the interview that they were trying to kill him.. The Russian mafia is not someone I would want on my bad side.. Rudy is in deep now..
                  I think Trumps defense team will be using all of this "evidence" to prove Trump had legit concerns. It will get interesting to say the least..

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    I hope he is able to bring it all out & stay above the grass. The corruption he is talking about could totally disrupt a bunch of POLITICAL crooks.
                    Man if you hadn’t figured out that both sides are doing it, not sure what it’s going to take. D, R, right, left.... they are all guilty of lining their pockets at the expense of the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Man if you hadn’t figured out that both sides are doing it, not sure what it’s going to take. D, R, right, left.... they are all guilty of lining their pockets at the expense of the people.
                      The truth

Comment

Has Rudy let the cat out of the bag yet?

Comment

Anyone know the podcast he’s doing or going to be on? I would like to listen after watching that yesterday morning.

Comment

all of the pigs eat out of the same trough, that's why Mitch Romney hates Trump so much; his boy is involved almost as much as Biden in the Ukraine.
                            and they aren't there to help the people of the Ukraine...just to enrich themselves and their families at our expense.

Comment

.......and you sir are paying attention to the "big picture".....and not the window dressing![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X