Texans 1st Round Pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    I am a died in the wool Aggie, but Mahomes is heads and shoulders above any QB to come out of TT. His arm strength is amazing and his athletic ability will help him tremendously. This kid is an great athlete.

I all honesty hope we can get him 1st round and draft OL 2nd. Derek Newton was hurt majority of last year not says no he would make a huge difference but definitely make a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am hoping they snag Mahomes. And then snag Oline after that.

Comment

I like to roll dice...and I like Chad Kelly!

I know some off field issues but the guy has a gun and can sling it with an attitude...not to mention who he is related too.

That said Texans won't take him...so I guess ....who knows with Rick. Sigh...

Comment

College football teams do draft picks now?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
            If i'm not mistaken, wasn't the second round pick that was dealt with Osweiler for the 2018 draft not this years?
            Yes, it is next year's.....but it is still a 2nd round pick to gain what? That is what Im trying to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Yes, it is next year's.....but it is still a 2nd round pick to gain what? That is what Im trying to figure out.
              Salary cap space to sign nuke. Maybe clowney later. I thought they would bring in more o-line. I'm also not sure what free agency looks like next year for the league. Maybe they have their eye on someone. Jimmy G?

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                Salary cap space to sign nuke. Maybe clowney later. I thought they would bring in more o-line. I'm also not sure what free agency looks like next year for the league. Maybe they have their eye on someone. Jimmy G?
                That cap space doesnt carry over. They have to use it this year or lose it.

Comment

That cap space doesnt carry over. They have to use it this year or lose it.
                  If they have cap this year, they'll have it next year as well if they don't spend it.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                    I all honesty hope we can get him 1st round and draft OL 2nd. Derek Newton was hurt majority of last year not says no he would make a huge difference but definitely make a difference

The only problem with waiting until the second round is this is a low OL draft class..Derek Newton may never play football again, tore the same tendon in both knees at the same time...crazy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post

I know some off field issues but the guy has a gun and can sling it with an attitude...not to mention who he is related too.

That said Texans won't take him...so I guess ....who knows with Rick. Sigh...
                      I like him yoo...he is more of a obrian qb

Comment

The goal was to clear cap to sign Romo, they had to pay someone to take Brock because of his salary..

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                          I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole - way to many red flags

Kicked off Clemson FB team, threatened to shoot up bar with an AK47, photographed smoking dope, during HS football game runs onto field during a brawl, dude is always in the headlines for stupid stuff and character issues. Wasn't even invited to the NFL combine. Compound that with his recent injuries

IMO, Joshua Dobbs will be the best QB in this years draft. Graduated Deans List high honors in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, kid is never in trouble, a leader on and off the field , was named the Torchbearer award winner which is given yearly to a UT undergraduate who examplifies high moral character in the classroom and in community

One of only 4 QB's in SEC history to pass for 50 and run for 30 TD's - Tebow, Prescott, Manziel. Kid's a winner and the kind of player you want to represent your organization
                          Last edited by Cajun Blake; 04-22-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole - way to many red flags

Kicked off Clemson FB team, threatened to shoot up bar with an AK47, photographed smoking dope, during HS football game runs onto field during a brawl, dude is always in the headlines for stupid stuff and character issues. Wasn't even invited to the NFL combine. Compound that with his recent injuries

IMO, Joshua Dobbs will be the best QB in this years draft. Graduated Deans List high honors in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, kid is never in trouble, a leader on and off the field , was named the Torchbearer award winner which is given yearly to a UT undergraduate who examplifies high moral character in the classroom and in community

One of only 4 QB's in SEC history to pass for 50 and run for 30 TD's - Tebow, Prescott, Manziel. Kid's a winner and the kind of player you want to represent your organization
                            I like Dobbs also. My concern with him is his arm. I keep hearing it is not very strong. But, he is definitely smart and athletic.

Kelly is bad news and will flame out quickly.

Comment

Savage is better than anything in this years draft. I hoping Forest Lamp will be there at pick 25.

Comment

Texans need to sign Cutler and let him get his DA beat as we build the OL. Next year there will be some free agents on the market or perhaps someone in the draft......we aren't going to suck any worse than last year which was not a disaster.....less questionable positions than a lot of teams......

Comment

Working...
                                X