Good mens Devotional!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good mens Devotional!

Looking to get a daily devotional. What have you guys read or are reading that you have really enjoyed? I need that daily motivation and boost in my life!

Thanks in advance and God Bless!

I get Charles Stanley’s daily devotional through my email. I have always thought a lot of him and have loved his teaching and preaching. I enjoy the devotional. Each devotional has a title such as “praying for god’s will” with a primary verse that sis central to the message. Charles always explains the why and how of the scripture. Why god says it’s important for us and how to apply it to our lives to strengthen our relationship with Christ. There is always supporting verses that accompany it. I like this for the opportunity to do further studying on the topic. You can also go online or download the podcast and listen to the devotional if you would rather listen to it on the way to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is an example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I get the Wisdom Hunters Devotional daily by email. It's easy to sign up for and it's free.

Comment

Charles Stanley is great! I don’t do any devotionals from him, but John MacArthur is one of the most biblically sound preachers I’ve listened to & read. I really like his books.

Comment

I like the daily email idea, no excuse not to read it and learn from it! Thanks guys!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Not specifically tailored to men but always enjoy, streams in the desert and daily light

Comment

I'm going to do 30 day over

Comment

Working...
                  X