Took Whipple to the emergency vet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Whipple to the emergency vet...

12:45 she was pestering me for a treat like she always does. An hour later find her on the bed laying next to a pile a vomit. Let her outside and she had the runs and slowly walked back in. She curled up in a ball beside the bed and seemed out of it. Made a phone call and decided to take her in. Had to pry her out of the corner and carry her to the car. Hauled *** while she layed motionless in the backseat. Arrived at the vet and carried her in and put her on stretcher thingamajig. They weighed her (a bit heavy) as she just layed there. I did get a wiggle of the tail and a small glance from her at one point. They got a game plan and did all kinds of tests and got her on fluids, drained some fluids, and gave her some pain meds and tried to get her temp down. They think it is peritonitus. She is now in surgery. I did not need this bill right now but I just want my pup better. This one has me worried.

Prayers up for your pup.

Comment

sorry to hear that , prayers for a speedy recovery

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers going up....

Comment

Just got a call from the vet. Was done with surgery around 5:10 and she was just waking up. Her abdomen was full of pus. He said the uterus had two horns, one was fine and the other was enlarged/mishaped or something. He would show us when we go to transport her. Still going to be touchy over the next few days. They removed the trach tube and she's not too responsive as she is on heavy pain meds and antibiotics but she is slowly waking up and stable at this time.

Comment

Prayers up for your pup!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you and your pup!!

Comment

Hope it all works out. Good Luck.

Comment

Prayers for your pup

Comment

Prayers sent hate it when the dog get sick.

Comment

Man, hate to see someone go through pet troubles. Fought to keep my last one alive over Christmas, last year. Tough to see the critters you love in bad shape.
                        Hoping the best for you and yours!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up.
                          Hope the pup gets well quick.

Comment

Man, prayers sent. Hate hearing of a four legged family member in pain. Sorry to hear it. Hope she recovers fast and gets back on her feet!

Comment

Hope your pup gets better, how old is she?

Comment

Working...
                              X