No announcement yet.

Turbowhunter Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are the man!!! I need some of those welding skills. Are you self taught?

Comment

Awesome job on everthing, especially on diggin that hole, wow!

Comment

looks like you did alot of work getting everything ready for this coming season. i hope it all pays off.

Comment

Awsome Stuff Pardner!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbowhunter View Post
            ... and a grubbing hoe. Little over 3' deep with a 7' 3" diameter. Fun stuff

*****! Thats what I call dedication!

Comment

you have way to much extra time lol i like the pit blind that is an awesome idea

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Awesome alot of great ideas

Comment

very impressive. I am also in San Antonio we need to meet up for lunch or drinks one day. Would like to meet you

Comment

You have skills no doubt. I have a question on the pit blind-how about the entry/exit door. How was that constructed. I know my big behind won't fit though the fill lid at the top.

Comment

Turbo-
                        That is way cool, thanks for all the pics. Did you do all of them this year?
                        Look forward to the success pics from all the hard work.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I really enjoy doing this type of stuff and I'm always thinking outside the box. Wish I could find a way to make money at it.

Originally posted by Big Spec View Post
                          all look great, I need to your help at our lease, you have a few weeks? I will provide the beer.
                          Beer and a 180" deer and we'll talk!

Originally posted by AggieBall View Post
                          you are the man!!! I need some of those welding skills. Are you self taught?
                          Taught myself when I was about 12 with a stick welder. I just started making stuff out of scrap metal. When I turned 16, I worked for a welder over the summer. You should try it. I like it because you can custom build stuff exactly how you imagine it.

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                          very impressive. I am also in San Antonio we need to meet up for lunch or drinks one day. Would like to meet you
                          I think we should have more happy hours in S.A. The last one hardly anyone showed.

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                          You have skills no doubt. I have a question on the pit blind-how about the entry/exit door. How was that constructed. I know my big behind won't fit though the fill lid at the top.
                          I go in and out the top because I wanted it completely buried around. I took out the regular screw in lid and made one that looks like a hexagon trash can lid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	turbowhunter pitblindlidsmall.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	23856719

Comment

impressive!

Comment

Turbo,

Any pics of the lid without the netting?

Comment

some dang good ideas!

Comment

Working...
                                X