Show off your golf cart mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    I use mine out in the big wheat fields as a rolling blind. We call it the Bait and wait wagon.
    looks great

Comment

Delivering this one to a TBHer tomorrow.

Comment

Great work

Comment

Bowslayer, do you make or buy the front baskets?

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
            Bowslayer, do you make or buy the front baskets?

I buy them. They are Madjax Brand.

Comment

Originally posted by navajo76 View Post
              Great work

Thanks

Comment

That's a really nice machine. May I ask cost?

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
                  That's a really nice machine. May I ask cost?

This one has all the bells and whistles along with upgraded electronics and came in right at $6000.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                      I'm in the process of fixing up a 2007 EZGO TXT Gas cart. What size utility trailer will I need? I'm limited on garage space (length wise) so was thinking a 5'x8' route and possibly back the cart up in to the trailer to make it fit if it's a bit long. I'll be adding a 6" Jake lift with 22" tires and 12" rims, with the back seat. Just wanting to make sure it will fit on the trailer before I purchase the trailer.

What have others used or found to work best for transport? What length and width can I be expecting on the cart when it's all said and done?
                      I use a 5x10 with rear gate and it fits perfectly. 8ft will be too short if it has a gate. You might be able to back it on or use ramps without a gate.

Another option you could look at is the removable tongue or swing tongue like some boat trailers have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                        I'm in the process of fixing up a 2007 EZGO TXT Gas cart. What size utility trailer will I need? I'm limited on garage space (length wise) so was thinking a 5'x8' route and possibly back the cart up in to the trailer to make it fit if it's a bit long. I'll be adding a 6" Jake lift with 22" tires and 12" rims, with the back seat. Just wanting to make sure it will fit on the trailer before I purchase the trailer.

What have others used or found to work best for transport? What length and width can I be expecting on the cart when it's all said and done?

5x9 will likely be the absolute minimum. I don't own a trailer so the 1-2 times per year that I haul my cart I rent one of the 5x9 utility trailers from u haul and I have to force the gate closed on it.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

How much are you guys paying for the golf carts plus all of the repairs? I would love to get one for our ranch since we have a smaller piece of property and bc our Polaris ranger is so loud.

Comment

It all depends on the cart. Where are you located? I might be able to get you hooked up if you are close enough.

Comment

Show off your golf cart mods

I just got this at a ranch auction for $150 lol now I have no clue where to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by BigDropTine; 06-16-2016, 07:09 AM.

Comment

You stole that! Bowslayer it near you and he can hook you up with the parts you need.

Comment

Working...
                                X