CopyCat bow blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CopyCat bow blind

I saw a blind like this on a thread awhile back and liked the size 6x6, so fig why not try one too!
    Attached Files

This is the old one it will replace. The black in the corners is not mold. Its hundreds of daddy longleg spiders!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
      I saw a blind like this on a thread awhile back and liked the size 6x6, so fig why not try one too!
      Niiiice !! I like the 2 x 2 construction and pitting it together in the field. Nice touch with the deck blocks. As for the daddy long legs ... get ya some Demon W2 insecticide. Mix the first batch with two packages in one gallon of water, shake/mix well and SPRAY the mixture inside your blind and outside, on the ground and underneath. After it dries inside, it will not be toxic to peope or pets. Heed the caution lable and enjoy a bug free hunt. I use it for scorpions in and around out house in the country ... Happy Hunting !!

Comment

Thanks

Where would I find to DemonW2?

Comment

Nice build!

Comment

Any completed Blind pics?

Comment

Going to the lease on Thur to put up. so should have pics in the afternoon or Friday.

Comment

sweet blind, any idea on how much it all cost?

Comment

@ $80 but I had the screws and the 2x6's for the bottom frame so that was 22-2x2's and 7-pcs plywood

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                    Thanks

Where would I find to DemonW2?
                    Unless they changed the name, it used to be called Demon WP & I used to buy it at the feed store on 685 in Pflugerville, I think it's called Gatti's. (North of Pecan St.)

BTW, looks like the new blind is gonna work out well.

Comment

I know the feed store you are talkin about thanks I will pick some up this week.

Comment

looking good

Comment

Originally posted by jared_bays View Post
                          Unless they changed the name, it used to be called Demon WP & I used to buy it at the feed store on 685 in Pflugerville, I think it's called Gatti's. (North of Pecan St.)

BTW, looks like the new blind is gonna work out well.
                          Duhh ... it is DEMON WP .... Sorry I had one of those senior moments and being unable to type.

Demon WP may be found at your local feed store. If they don't have it, you might ask them to order you some. It comes in a package containing four little packages. Good luck.

BTW - your blind is exactly what I'm wanting to build x2 for my place. I really like a large window to shoot out of.

Have a great hunting season !!

Comment

Originally posted by native_texan View Post

BTW - your blind is exactly what I'm wanting to build x2 for my place. I really like a large window to shoot out of.

Have a great hunting season !!

Thanks I hope to have it all put together in the next day or 2.

Comment

You can oder the Demon on line......

Comment

Working...
                              X