Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I never thought it'd happen to me; but my time has come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    Sitting by a fire with the dogs and a pole ain't a bad life either. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers
    ^^X2^^

Comment

I hope we will still see you at Bob's sometimes, Mike. I am glad we met, I think you are awesome.

Comment

Mike, I hope that you can still teach and spread your wisdom in archery around for quite a few more years! If us old guys don't the young-uns won't know what or how to do it.

Good luck.

Doug

Comment

I ain't far behind you. Had to hunt with a X-bow year before last because of shoulder problems. Very embarrassing but they will put meat on the table. Maybe you will get better and figure something out. Never give up, there is always one last tango.

Comment

sorry to hear Mike!
            But i wish you all the best and good luck for your futur!

Daniel

PS: It was a pleasure to meet you at bob's!

Comment

Sorry to hear about it I hope everything goes well!

Comment

Thanks everybody, I appreciate the replies more than you know. This was a very difficult decision, one I've struggled with a bunch since my last surgery. But as I said the time has come and you can't imagine how much it hurts to give up something that has been a part of me for nearly sixty years. My focus now has to be on work, and staying upright. Darlene has adapted to the camping thing and surprisingly enough now loves it and is looking forward to retiring and maybe doing a bit more of it.

My door is always open to y'all, I love to visit and talk about the things I love. And I will stop by Bob's when I get the chance.

Comment

Poking a fire and wetting a hook should be everyone's goal. Congratulations on getting there! Prayers up for good health and many years of campfires with the wife and the dogs.

Comment

Sorry to hear that this chapter of your life will come to an end. I suppose it's a decision that we will all make at sometime in our lives but it's sad none the less.
                    Please vist often as you have wisdom to share.

Comment

Good luck to you sir

Comment

I've never met you though we did have some intense discussions about 3D rules a while back. I hope that you can find joy in whatever you do and that when you look back you'll recall the joy you had and not the loss.

Comment

Hate to hear when anyone reaches that stage in their life. Best wishes to you and good luck. Hope your health improves.

Comment

Please keep posting, always enjoyed your stories and insight.

Comment

Working...
                            X