Daddy: Level Expert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy: Level Expert

Daughters shorts had too many holes in them for my liking. Disclaimer: she gave them up voluntarily without argument and was ok with the following. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it!!

Comment

Thats why i'm glad we had a little boy. I dont think i could handle those years with a daughter.

Good job Dad

Now if i could just get my wife to buy jeans without the holes already in them.....

Comment

Haha!!! Mine is only 5. I'm nowhere ready for all this!!

Comment

Comment

Got a two year old girl and another on the way....I'm not sure how I'll make it through their teenage years.

Comment

I approve of this message

Comment

Originally posted by glocker View Post
                Got a two year old girl and another on the way....I'm not sure how I'll make it through their teenage years.
                I'm just prepared not to have my sanity.

Thanks for sharing J - keep hope alive.

Comment

what did she get out of the deal...that's the part that is missing from the story

fess up daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Haha!!! Mine is only 5. I'm nowhere ready for all this!!

Get ready, 5 was yesterday for me I think and today she is 14.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                      what did she get out of the deal...that's the part that is missing from the story

fess up daddy
                      Nada for this specific event, but I do spoil her a lot so she is still out on top of the deal. A new pair of shoes and 3 pairs of Miss Me jeans for the start of school. I did tell her I would buy her a new pair of sensible shorts.

Comment

Nicely done. Keep this trick in mind; we got word that one of our daughters (we have twins) planned to bring inappropriate clothing to a school function to change into then, change back before she came home. Hat tip to my wife, she had my daughter take a selfie holding up a prescribed # of fingers and with a specific friend and send it to her. She had one minute to do it or my wife was going to get her. Those clothes got burned as well and that **** was never tried again. Oh, yeah...the clothes were her friend's! That made it even better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                          Thats why i'm glad we had a little boy. I dont think i could handle those years with a daughter.

Good job Dad

Now if i could just get my wife to buy jeans without the holes already in them.....
                          Careful..... in today's society a boy might have been as likely to wear those shorts as a girl

Comment

Excellent, got a few pairs of my daughters that need the same.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                              Nicely done. Keep this trick in mind; we got word that one of our daughters (we have twins) planned to bring inappropriate clothing to a school function to change into then, change back before she came home. Hat tip to my wife, she had my daughter take a selfie holding up a prescribed # of fingers and with a specific friend and send it to her. She had one minute to do it or my wife was going to get her. Those clothes got burned as well and that **** was never tried again. Oh, yeah...the clothes were her friend's! That made it even better!!!
                              Wow! Very clever of your wife! Bet daughter didn't see that coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X