Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Al Franken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He gone. He is to resign today at the request of his Democratic colleagues after more and more women have been coming forward.

See ya!

Comment

1145am he is to address the Senate.

The Senate passed a bill to extend federal government funding until December 22, 7017. Senator Al Franken (D-MN) announced he would be resigning in the coming weeks in the wake of recent allegations against him of sexual misconduct, and Senator Luther Strange (R-AL) gave his farewell address.

Comment

I heard he would announce whether he WOULD or WOULDNT resign today. Haven't heard that he actually will or won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          I heard he would announce whether he WOULD or WOULDNT resign today. Haven't heard that he actually will or won't.
          Im betting on the Would. 37 of his colleagues have come out now and asked for his resignation to include the Minority Leader.

Comment

Uh oh, he is sounding like he isn't gonna quit. Could go either way, I just hope he goes away.

NVM, he gone.

Comment

“I’m good enough, I’m smart enough enough, and doggonit people like me!”

Not today Al, not today!

Comment

He will resign. The dems are getting all their known albatros out of the way so they can hang Moore around trumps neck. The problem is there will be a bunch more show up soon and then the Dems will be obligated to address them as well.

Comment

2 Dems in one week. Definitely more to come.

Comment

Need to get Moore in office, have him resign and have the Governor appoint Strange.

Comment

Hahahaha! He just couldn't help himself. Took his breaking news opportunity to bash Trump. God I love seeing the liberals so freaking discombobulated. It's freaking awesome!

Comment

He was seriously sucking in the air during his speech. Was it just me that noticed that??? Dude step away from the mike to take a breath.

Comment

I'd sure like to know the total number of women he as sexually assaulted.

Comment

Loud CLAP!

Adios MF!

Comment

Unfortunately, he'll just become a lobbyist or fund one and make billions.....
                              Last edited by Neck; 12-07-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

It's a political move. It's all designed to turn up the heat on Moore and Trump for the allegations against them. I can hear em saying, 'Al, you have to take this one for the team...'

Comment

Working...
                                X