Christmas movie/Hallmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas movie/Hallmark

anyone else done with the christmas movies? the ball n chain has got me hiding in the garage! I'm Done!

I was done @ ‘Christmas in July’

Comment

It’s on constantly. Not gonna lie. I get sucked in on some of them. Beats the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My wife's watched more tv this last week than during the entire year! I've had to start doing dishes and cleaning up!!!! It's ludicrous!

Comment

"The Christmas Story" Only one worth watching in my opinion

Comment

My son got hung out- he had to spend time with my mother in law while she was in town visiting from New York last week- they watched 3 or 4 of those Hallmark Christmas movies. He said they were terrible, all the same story line with different towns and actors. Two people meet, fall in love over the holidays and kiss at the end.

Haha, being the good son-in-law I am - I went hunting instead .

Comment

Great little movies all the same but gets us in the Christmas spirit my wife loves them there worse things to watch on tv

Comment

I watch Christmas Vacation every year on Christmas Eve while gulping eggnog in my moose cup and quoting the movie the whole way through to my own delight. Other than that, nah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter is hooked on that **** and somehow when I check recorded shows there are 50 of them.

I warned her boyfriend that studies have shown a relationship between testicle shrinkage and the number of Hallmark movies watched.

Boy, did I get in trouble. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re terrible movies.

Comment

Seen one you seen'em all....

Comment

Never got started.

Comment

How do you people have time to sit and watch a movie during this time. Between Christmas parties, gift shopping, and decorating, I can barely catch my breath let alone an entire movie

Comment

Chicks are hot though.

Comment

2 funny!!
                              Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              How do you people have time to sit and watch a movie during this time. Between Christmas parties, gift shopping, and decorating, I can barely catch my breath let alone an entire movie

Comment

Working...
                              X