No announcement yet.

John McCain does it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every single republican voted to repeal it, when obama was in office, but now that a guy is there saying to pass repeal and he will push it through we come up just barely short of passing it.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
      Every single republican voted to repeal it, when obama was in office, but now that a guy is there saying to pass repeal and he will push it through we come up just barely short of passing it.
      So what have we learned in all of this?

Comment

The same thing we have known for years.......politicians are bad mmmmmkay?

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
          The same thing we have known for years.......politicians are bad mmmmmkay?
          And knowing is half the battle....

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            And knowing is half the battle....

I hope so. Definitely how I look at it, but it is NEVER my guy..........always the guy in YOUR state/district that is the issue! The fix is in, and we keep buying into the hype as citizens/voters. I am sure more are seeing it clearly.....................but, slowly!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

I hope so. Definitely how I look at it, but it is NEVER my guy..........always the guy in YOUR state/district that is the issue! The fix is in, and we keep buying into the hype as citizens/voters. I am sure more are seeing it clearly.....................but, slowly!
              I want people to see it's not a "liberal" thing.
              All these guys that got voted in lied through their teeth.
              Twelve months ago they wanted to burn crosses on the White House lawn in order to fully gut, defund and repeal Obamacare.
              But now they have the FULL POWER to do it they are hemming and hawing and trying to save like 90% of the pieces of Obamacare.

What changed?
              What's so different now than 12 months ago?

This has ZERO to do with democrats.
              ZERO!
              but that's all anyone on this board wants to do is blame the dems when Republicans control everything.

Bunch of malarkey

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                I want people to see it's not a "liberal" thing.
                All these guys that got voted in lied through their teeth.
                Twelve months ago they wanted to burn crosses on the White House lawn in order to fully gut, defund and repeal Obamacare.
                But now they have the FULL POWER to do it they are hemming and hawing and trying to save like 90% of the pieces of Obamacare.

What changed?
                What's so different now than 12 months ago?

This has ZERO to do with democrats.
                ZERO!
                but that's all anyone on this board wants to do is blame the dems when Republicans control everything.

Bunch of malarkey
                Much worse than malarkey, it is ..............BS!!!
                Anyone willing to step out of the "group think comfort zone" for all of 5 seconds will easily agree with what you are saying on this issue.
                WE have been "hoodwinked & bamboozled".......just a FACT at this point. This is sooo far from a R versus D issue it is turning ironic & sadly comical. We pay out the sphincter to have health insurance as self employed individuals. With 20 years in healthcare it is quite apparent that this is all window dressing and a HUGE FAIL!!!
                Just maybe we can get a WIN on TAX REFORM.......maybe!!!

Comment

I'm not sure what y'all have read on here but only those that reside in Louie Gohmert's District seem to be moderately okay with their rep. A breakdown in civics teachings in public schools is to blame for this. It is purposeful and intentional by those leading our educational system.

Comment

Congressman and Senators are running about 15% +/- approval ratings nationally. The point is they both are horrible in the eyes of Americans. But, why do WE keep putting the same folks in office ...........over and over..........especially senators? Because, "it is NOT my guy that is the problem.....it is your guy that sucks and should be kicked out." Hopefully, we can dig ourselves out of that mindset. More and more data proves that both sides need revamping.........term limits would dang sure rock the boat! I enjoyed a 2 on 1 lunch with Congressman Gohmert last year, great ideas were shared over those 2 hours.

Comment

I don't think most attentive people are favorable toward "their guy". The ignorant masses pour into the polling places during National elections thinking they are doing their part. They have read not one syllable of research about the candidate they plan to vote for. Name recognition works because the ignorant masses know nothing else. That and they want to vote for a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Congressman and Senators are running about 15% +/- approval ratings nationally. The point is they both are horrible in the eyes of Americans. But, why do WE keep putting the same folks in office ...........over and over..........especially senators? Because, "it is NOT my guy that is the problem.....it is your guy that sucks and should be kicked out." Hopefully, we can dig ourselves out of that mindset. More and more data proves that both sides need revamping.........term limits would dang sure rock the boat! I enjoyed a 2 on 1 lunch with Congressman Gohmert last year, great ideas were shared over those 2 hours.
                        Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                        I don't think most attentive people are favorable toward "their guy". The ignorant masses pour into the polling places during National elections thinking they are doing their part. They have read not one syllable of research about the candidate they plan to vote for. Name recognition works because the ignorant masses know nothing else. That and they want to vote for a winner.
                        Finally we all are in agreement.
                        KNOW the issues.
                        KNOW the person you are putting in office to vote for you.

It's time we start asking these republicans that got elected wt-f are you doing????

Stop fighting trump.
                        Ignore his tweets.
                        And put some legislation in front of him that we can get passed and make our lives better!

Comment

All these years and Come to find out McCain is a cross dresser.
                          He's a Democrat in Republican clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            The last 5 words is exactly what we have! With less than 50% voting on average the uniformed must be huge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X