51 lb javi down in Freer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ace44 View Post
    Is that feild dressed weight, I shot one last year that weighed in at 43 pounds dressed and the winner weighed in at 47 live weight it was clearly not gutted! They actually weighed mine with guts and wrote it down 57 pounds WOW I thought... then the outher guy comes over and looks at in back of truck and told me wait they have to be dressed. So I think the guy that didnt know any better must have weighed in the winner .
    No thats live weight, they told me that it didnt have to be dressed out, but if someone beets it or would have beat it but they dressed it out ill be happy to give them my place. I didnt dress it becuase i wasnt sure if it had to be or not,,well see but 43 lb dressed is a beast congrats on that. they told me they had one 2 yrs ago that weighed 66 pounds!

Comment

That's a monster Javi!

Comment

I didnt dress it either untill after they weighed it and put it all down then some outher guy walks up and told me it had to be dressed so i dressed it in the partking lot and re weighed it. Sorry about the rant.

Comment

Congrats on the corn eater. Now go get some friends and get the rest of them. Not sure why we have a limit of 2 on Javis.

Comment

51 lbs Thats a pig of a Javi, congrats.

Comment

Great job!

Comment

nice javi, congrats

Comment

Nice stink pig

Comment

Sweet

Comment

wow!!!! that is a beast of a collared pecary!!! Congrats and Boo-Yah!!!

Comment

Congrats on the javi!

Comment

Working...
                        X