OTC Fajita marinade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTC Fajita marinade

What's a good over the counter fajita marinade? Preferably available in HEB.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Soak the meat in pineapple juice for 4-6hrs then coat both sides. with red fajita seasoning, El Vanado or another brand. Squeeze lime over the fajitas right before you take em off the grill.

Comment

Ragin blaze fajita and some lime. Sometimes i add a little Worcestershire sauce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Claudes is tasty

Comment

Guess i shoulda read the “available at HEB” [emoji1751]*[emoji3603]

Comment

I have started buying flank steak and using a heavy dust of Chupacabra Seasoning. It has replaced the pre-seasoned fajita meat I typically get from HEB.

Comment

Let me clarify... I make a great fajita marinade, but in this case it is more practical to use a store bought marinade.

So... asking for something quick and easily available in Waco.. which pretty much means HEB. We'll be camping with grandkids and need simple and fast.

Comment

The pre marinated stuff from HEB isn’t bad. We grilled up some of the pork ones last night. Now if you’ve already got your meat and just need the marinade that’s not much help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                  Let me clarify... I make a great fajita marinade, but in this case it is more practical to use a store bought marinade.

So... asking for something quick and easily available in Waco.. which pretty much means HEB. We'll be camping with grandkids and need simple and fast.

Call the HEB and see if they sell premartinated fajitas at the meat counter. Our newer heb sells it and it’s pretty good stuff. They also see marinated chicken breast and kabobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post

Then i would find a carniceria like la michoacana or something and buy some of their pre marinated meat. Im assuming they have something like that down in waco

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
                      Claudes is tasty
                      +1. I let mine marinade for 24+ hours. Good flavor.

Comment

HEB recently changed up their marinated fajitas (pink purple packaging) and it's not very good for the price.

Comment

Just the dry rub adams fajitas for me when I did it that way. Now its hard to beat the La Michiocan meat market already marinated fajitas

Comment

I think the Blue Bag Beef HEB premarinated fajitas are hard to beat.

Comment

Adams fajita seasoning is pretty good, easy and available practically everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X