Grill Grates. Who uses them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grill Grates. Who uses them?

just bought some for my egg. any pros/cons?

Following... considering this purchase for my bge

Comment

Following as well. I almost bought some recently.

Comment

I guess I don't understand what the hell y'all are talking about. Every grill I've ever owned, either built our baught, comes with grates.

Comment

i cooked some ribeyes and fillets this weekend. they were grt. grill marks were excellent. made for a nice presentation.

Comment

I use them on my Blaze gas grill and really like them.

Comment

I use the cast iron grates from BGE, once they are hot, make some really good lines on any protein or veg you are grilling.

Comment

I have some, just haven't used them.

Comment

Originally posted by CaprockRoamer View Post
                  I guess I don't understand what the hell y'all are talking about. Every grill I've ever owned, either built our baught, comes with grates.

Comment

I guess I don't understand the "lines". You're gonna eat it, not frame it

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      I guess I don't understand the "lines". You're gonna eat it, not frame it
                      My wife gets so hot when she sees grill marks on a steak.....before I got the grill grates, I would put the grill marks on with a magic marker...don't need to do that any longer.

Comment

I always get good grill marks with the grill grates that come with the grill. Get you fire really hot on one in seer the steaks.burgers then move to the side and cook.

Comment

Working...
                        X