Good luck man

Comment

Gettem Jason!

Comment

He's here

Comment

Oh man here we go

Comment

I couldn't get him to stop. He came out directly out front and stood there for 2 seconds. Cruised through 2 shooting lanes and didn't hear me or just ignored me. He is close.

Comment

Try a grunt sequence!! With a short wheeze

Comment

Snort

Comment

Well no other movement. Temps are dropping and getting windy.

Comment

Bet ya wish you had that decoy out. Not that it would make any difference with a live one in front of him.

You'll get him, sooner or later.

Comment

Back at it. I have never seen him out in this open pasture but you never know this time of year. Doe decoy set up out front 160yds. Right on the edge of a small clearing. If he skirts that clearing he may get a glimpse and come on out. Anything can happen. Have my oldest son and daughter with me this round.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome-good luck

Comment

Good luck. Hopefully today is the day. It will be more memorable with ur kids with u there to celebrate it

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                                Good luck. Hopefully today is the day. It will be more memorable with ur kids with u there to celebrate it
                                That it would! They were with me last season the first shot I had at him. 50 yds fixing to turn broadside and my daughter whispered loudly "Dad there he is" and he bolted. He was bigger last season. Caught it all on trail cam. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X