Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Alegro.

Coarse black pepper and lime while you cook .
    x2 I like the Allegro Hot and Spicy. They also make a Game Tamer marinade that works great with wild game.

Comment

Lime Juice, soy sauce, Lea and Perrins, pineapple Juice, salt, pepper and garlic. Put all of this in a zip-lock with your meat for 12-24 hrs. (can get fancy and add cilatro, onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, etc. to the marinate and then use these to grill the meat with.)

Its really tasty. This is the recipe that all of the Papasitos restaurants use. I know he said OTC but you get really get much easier than this.

Comment

Like others have said I use Ragin Blaze, but if I'm out I use a little olive oil and sprinkle some chupacabra on it. HEB sells it.

Comment

Lawry's seasoned Pepper, Wishbone italian, Worcestchire, lots of lime.

Comment

McCormicks meat marinade is pretty good. Comes in a packet in the gravy aisle. Has chunks of onions. It says mix with oil, but I use some brew instead. When you mix with cooking oil, the oil puts your fire out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
              I got hooked on marinated fajitas when I used to spend 10 weeks a year in Mexico... Got the recipe from my favorite grill and been doing it ever since..

Lime juice, Dos XX, Lea & Perrins, touch of garlic, cilantro, salt & pepper cover and refrigerator for 12-24 hours.. I use a griddle, and grill onions & peppers with the meat.

Just don't want to mess with it if they change their minds and don't want to eat that day... I may just take peanut butter and bread...
              Ah, skillet fajitas.

Comment

For chicken we've just used margarita mix before, it's pretty good.

Comment

Dry rub put some chupacabras and let it sit in the fridge for about an hour and ready to grill

Comment

Working...
                  X