No announcement yet.

Trying my best.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just figured you were uppity cause you chased trashfish and didn't hunt over feeders!

I need to get up there and have you run through my wheel bow and maybe put a biscuit on little mans rig! He's been tearing it up with that little atomic! He's convinced you can do something to it to make it faster and better!

Comment

"Any dog less than 50 pounds is a cat... And cats are stupid" - Ron Swanson

Seriously though, good luck finding a home. Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Glad you picked up the kitten. My guess is that after seeing how sour you are, the kitten will ask to go back to the ditch.
        Lmao burn

Comment

I think you like people.....you just dont care for those that are full of **** and tend to tell them as much. Most people cant handle that. Good on you for picking up the kitten and giving it a chance to find a good home.

Comment

I don't really like you that much.

You going to be in the shop Friday morning? I need to you to look at my bow and make sure everything is still good.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I think you like people.....you just dont care for those that are full of **** and tend to tell them as much. Most people cant handle that. Good on you for picking up the kitten and giving it a chance to find a good home.
              I bet that's spot on and some "legends " just can't handle being called out

I tend to like dogs more than most people myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
                I don't really like you that much.

You going to be in the shop Friday morning? I need to you to look at my bow and make sure everything is still good.
                Yes, 8 AM. You know you love me.

Comment

Update on kitty. Kitty spent the day with us at the shop. Slept a lot. Lindy brought the grandkids to the shop and they took care of her while we met with life insurance agent. All went well, and after getting home, kitty and Rocky the JRT became buds. Kitty is sleeping on Rocky. Taking kitty to vet Friday for shots and wormer. I guess she’ll be the archery shop kitty. Thanks for all y’all’s kind words.

Comment

People are much harder to love than animals. Animals (Dogs and cats to a lesser extent) just grab your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Update on kitty. Customer came in with his 13 year old daughter. She couldn’t turn kitty down. Kitty’s gone to a good home.

Comment

And just like that...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          The only thing worse than people are cats!

Heck yeah ! I’m with ya on this .

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                            Cats are tiny women in fur coats.
                            That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                              Update on kitty. Customer came in with his 13 year old daughter. She couldn’t turn kitty down. Kitty’s gone to a good home.

I knew you'd get it done!

Comment

Working...
                              X